The Have Whinge/Vent Thread

I never cared about Gifts.

1 Like

Thank you for caring.

I have no clue why they don’t just listen to the community. Raid passes are extremely overpriced, Mega Pokémon were introduced terribly, there’s no real reason to capture more than one gym…

OMG! A wild Pokemon has appeared! :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Here in my city there really is. Unfortunately… I already have luck when I get 20 Coins from a single Gym.

1 Like

So far this morning, all stops and gyms produced a gift and my egg distance is still halved.

1 Like

Well let’s say you were getting coins from all of those at once (maybe at a lower rate), it would still be better

1 Like

Just defeated a Cliff for someone, because he has weak Pokémon and it’s hard for him to battle those Leaders, so I decided to help him as I know what the Pokémon are you should use. So I defeated his first ever Leader, and… He got a Shiny. :man_facepalming: On his first ever Leader Battle! I have lost count on how many Leaders I have battled and I defeated over 60 Meowth Balloons when they were around, and never got a Shiny. The only Shiny Shadow I’ve ever caught, was for him. I know it’s RNG but this is just insane. And I’m saying that even though I usually enjoy seeing people get Shinies.

2 Likes

I got only one, an ekans. My little brother is a lot less active and got a koffing AND a grimer within a week… I got my ekans before he caught the grimer but after the koffing

I have yet to get a Shiny Shadow Pokémon

I only got 1 shiny shadow Pokemon and it was Meowth, that’s right! :smiley_cat:

1 Like

I noticed something strange. I haven’t seen fire type Pokemon in the wild for days. I can’t complete the Victini special research. There’s Moltres in raids, but I haven’t done any, since I don’t have remote raid passes and nobody was available to do raids when I invited them.

1 Like

I have 15 psychic and 4 fire-type. It’s slow, but I’m shure we will reach it…

I have never seen a lot of Fire-types. Outside events, I think Fire is rarer than Ghost here.

The ones I have caught were Moltres, Houndoom from Mega Raids, and a few Vulpix from Team GO Rocket & Field Research.

By contrast, there are some places around the Bay Area where Growlithe and Numel spawn like crazy. The GHOST are the ones I see much much less. (The next few weeks should tilt the stats on that a bit, with the Halloween event and the Giratina-O raid weeks.) Psychic are somewhere in the middle.

just need 28 fire types… lets do that on ComDay. but i will only be able to play for, drumroll please, 45 minutes. yay.

Day 2 I had lots of Fire and stuff all Psychic.
Day 3 the nonsense event started and flipped it on its lid to be the complete opposite.
Lucky I got my 30 Fire in the first day. Had around 12 Psychic after 2 days. Event starts and the remaining were done in a couple of hours while siting in the hospital room.

5 raid hours in a row with no shiny. I’m due next week during Giratina.

How many Raids are you doing in that hour?

Anywhere from 5-8.