[spoilers] New Sword and Shield Pokemon! GEN 8!

but it still ran away

1 Like

Yesterday I started my Switch again since a few weeks and cought a shiny gmax Toxtricity, Kingler and Milcery. Good start. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I started posting my shines on Twitter. lol

Landed Skwovet and Honedge within a few hours of each other. Honedge is one that I was REALLY wanting to get too.

2 Likes

Oh hey! Pokemon Home is now live. :smiley:

2 Likes

Everyone is asking for a melmetal but It won’t let me trade it lol. That and my 3 Mews.

1 Like

It won’t let you trade Melmetal in Home? Weird. lol

I traded a friend one of my extra Melmetal, but we did it in Sword and Shield. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah I would’ve traded my melmetal for some shinies. But I did get a shiny machamp, vanilish and doublade from it

1 Like

Can’t even download the damn thing for my phone
My Gen 7- games arent legit anyway so I dont plan to use it with bank, no reason for me to use it right now for some SwSh Mons :sweat_smile: Guess Ill wait

1 Like

I kept a living Dex on UItra Moon so I was ready for this. Transferred to Pokemon Home. The sucky part is that all Mythical Pokemon cannot be traded. Guess I can’t get Magearna or Meloetta. Only two I’m missing.

2 Likes

Yeah missing Meloetta and Zeraora, has the download code cards for meloetta was just lazy and never input it in time before the code expired lol

1 Like

I dunno how I feel about the silhouette for the upcoming new mythical. lol

A mythical cat has appeared! Lol

1 Like

I think it looks like an angry chicken creature. lol

I have some meloetta from the 20 year Pokemon events some years ago. Magearna is available via a in game we code scan

@Brobraam I mean to physically own to transfer to Pokemon Home, not just the entry itself.

1 Like

Well, Garchomp wont get Dragon Dance…

I just got a lv100 shiny Bidoof in a Wonder Trade. :rofl:

1 Like

It let’s me think of Incineroar a bit.

1 Like

It does look kinda cat-like.

Also: Shiny update.

I got a shiny Pangoro and a shiny Arcanine in raids. I had just moved my shiny Arcanine from Go (to Let’s Go, to Home, to Shield … lol), so now I have an extra. lol