[spoilers] New Sword and Shield Pokemon! GEN 8!

Nice, I’ve definitely been doing that, any blizzard/snowy weather I’ve been bringing up my cubchoo, cufant and Sneasel battle numbers. Trying to lvl up my shinies and non

1 Like

Sooo the shiny gmax fleeing is now including duraludon and grimsnarl (both first time doing those raids as well) lol I can’t catch a break

The shiny G-max catch rate is a joke. :frowning:

On a happier note, I did jump into someone’s Rotom Wash raid and it turned out to be a shiny. G-Max aside, I’m having crazy shiny luck lately. lol

2 Likes

Yeah it’s a joke. On the bright side I hopped into someone’s falinks raid and it was shiny, plus some hidden IV mon raids which I’ll use for breeding. I’m honestly probably missing a decent amount of shiny raids bc I’m being picky on which ones I do lol :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, I try and jump into every “gold” raid that I see. If it ends up being a shiny that I don’t want as much, I can always try and trade it for one that I do want. lol

Hmm I just do every lampent, galvantua and gmax raid i find. I just started to do raids of competitive mons.

1 Like

I really REALLY wanted this shiny. Got it on my 141st encounter. :smiley:

Hunting multiple Pokemon at once seems to be working pretty well for me at the moment.

2 Likes

Crazy shiny luck today. Got this from someone else’s G-max raid a minute ago:

3 Likes

Man! Three shinies in one day, two just minutes apart from each other. What on Earth?!? lol

Can’t wait for my shiny Grapploct. :smiley:

1 Like

It’s … beautiful … :rofl:

2 Likes

Meanwhile Im sitting here with a single shiny

1 Like

I’ve never had this sort of luck before with shinies. Odds are, I won’t see another for months. lol

Probably not, but certainly want some

Also, I was so close to getting a shinx gamx eevee
it ran away
im mad

How do you encounter a G-max Eevee?

Not

1 Like

Pretty sure the only G-Max Eevee is the one gifted to you, all other Eevee are just normal Dynamax raid Eevee

2 Likes

My roommate spawned a shiny Rhyperior raid while I was in the shower … :frowning:

lol

2 Likes

Not sure which Alcremie I want, but … shiny Milcery! :smiley:

2 Likes

sorry it was dynamax

1 Like