[spoilers] New Sword and Shield Pokemon! GEN 8!

Yep, but only if one of them holds a destiny knot, which one does.

1 Like

Yeah,that’s what I meant, shouldve been more specific
Plan to keep on breeding if the shiny winds up lacking a different IV than special attack?

1 Like

Maybe. Btw I just got the shiny charm!

1 Like

5 Likes

Congrats and good luck!

Good luck! Still hunting for my first own shiny here…

1 Like

Maybe we should upgrade the charm if we get the 600 Dex

1 Like

Any comment how and where you got this Certificate ?

1 Like

You’re given the certificate in-game once you complete the dex and speak to an individual in one of the Circhester hotels.

2 Likes

Apparently, each expansion will have it’s own separate dex, so we might get a new charm for completing each. In fact, I’d guess that the “XP Charm” they showed in the Direct is most-likely one of them. An upgraded Shiny Charm as the other would be amazing though. lol

1 Like

There should be a certificate in Pokemon GO for completing the Pokedex.

1 Like

Always changes, that’s impossible

I don’t know how that works in the main series games, but we should get some sort of recognition in Pokemon GO when we complete the Pokedex for each generation.

2 Likes

Yeah, that is kinda odd that we don’t. Instead we get badge for catching “X amount” in each gen, but not one for completing it entirely.

2 Likes

My roommate and I were raiding last night and landed a shiny Heliolisk! :smiley:

1 Like

The origin of Galarian Moltres. :rofl:

3 Likes

@everybody: Are you disappointed that we didn’t get new Eeveelutions in this generation? Do you think there will be new Eeveelutions in the future?

I’m surprised (would have bet on dragon and steel this gen), but not disappointed. I know I’m in the minority, but I don’t think we need any more Eeveelutions. I’m cool with the ones we have and think that if they made more, they’d feel kind of forced at this point anyway. Besides, I’d rather have more NEW Pokemon than more Eevees. :wink:

As far as if I think there will be more? Yeah, eventually. lol

3 Likes

600 Rufflet eggs and 700 Snover encounters and still no shiny
But 8 Alcemie G-Max raids in and I caught a Shiny Alcremie
And today (after 8 Appletun raids) I caught a shiny G-Max Appletun

1 Like

It’s funny how that works. It only took 14 Heliolisk encounters for a shiny (which I wasn’t even hunting for), yet …

… 2,100 Bronzor … zero shinies …

… 1,200 Noibat … zero shinies …

… 450 Stufful … zero shinies …

… 350 Zigzagoon … zero shinies …

… 1,650 Wooloo eggs … zero shinies …

… 350 Clobbopus eggs … zero shinies …

lol

2 Likes