[spoilers] New Sword and Shield Pokemon! GEN 8!

GAAAAARCHOOOOMP
Wow, I really like the director, saving the games

2 Likes

Forgot the new regis. lol

My guess on Galarian Slowking is dark/psychic. The teaser looks vampiric.

slowking

Hol’ up, Chomp is in
Dragon Dance TR is too
It’s ubers time!

1 Like

Already bought the expansion pass and got my Galarian Slowpoke this morning. Amusing fact: It doesn’t have a dex entry yet in the game. It’s not even listed in the dex at this time. lol

1 Like

I’ll see if the DLC is worth it but it very well might be
Quite a shame that you still have to spend $60 on an incomplete game to get something worth the price though, and I expect another pair of DLC next year to patch in the rest of the Pokémon

In today’s age of constant DLC for games, this makes the most sense business-wise. It also beats $60 for a third game that’s 90% the same as the originals. lol

1 Like

@Necrozmadabest: A friend just got me Witcher 3 as a late Christmas gift. :rofl:

… another game to cut into my Pokemon time!

1 Like

I think I’ll just get the expansion pass for sword. Idk if I want to drop another $30 just to get the dlc for shield. (I missed the direct this morning, I’m assuming it’s $30 for each game to get the expansion pack, that contains isle of armor and crown tundra)

it is 30 for the both

Of course it will make a lot of money, no doubt about that
The problem is the base game, instead of helping it they put the extra content behind quite a lot of money for what it is

Also, great! I guarantee you’ll sink lots of hours into the game, marvelous

1 Like

No, $30 for this year’s DLC and likely another $30 for next year’s Helm and Spectre or whatever

2 Likes

I’d go for Psychic/Ghost.

Expansian pass bought allready. Can’t wait to start with it!

2 Likes

Waiting until fall, most likely buying it too

2 Likes

First part (Isle of Armor) is allready in June.

1 Like

I could see that too. The cloak and what we can see of the face definitely looks like a vampire. lol

You can actually see Galarian Slowbro in the bottom right of the screen at one point in the trailer. It looks like it’s just a Slowbro without a shell on the tail. Instead it just has a dark purple discoloration on the end of the tail, it’s forehead, and paws.

1 Like

I’ve seen the Slowbro too indeed. For people who wanna see it as well: it’s on 4:57.

1 Like

Yeah, but that’s only half of what the $30 stand for so I wont know if the Tundra one lives up to it as well

1 Like

I am masuda breeding a 5 IV darmanitan with a 5 IV darumaka.

1 Like

5 IVs carry over from random parent, right?

1 Like