[spoilers] New Sword and Shield Pokemon! GEN 8!

We’ll have to be patient and wait until Gen 8 gets released in Pokemon GO to evolve new Galarian forms.

1 Like

No sir, I want my Cursola and Sirfetch’d now, now NOW. :rofl:

2 Likes

Don’t we all? :laughing:

1 Like

Hey friends :wave:.

This generation is looking great, some things I like are the graphics, pokemon designs, and landscapes.

Hopefully the gigatanmax and gigamax names (not sure if I got them right) are edited so it’s easier to understand.

3 Likes

Dynamax - Any Pokemon can dynamax. It makes them grow larger and, supposedly, increases their stats.

Gigantamax - Only certain Pokemon can gigantamax. It makes them grow larger, changes their forms, increases their stats, and allows access to a super move. Think: Mega evolutions + Z-Moves = Kaiju Pokemon. :smiley:

1 Like

Gym leaders, their art, and story elements are leaking now. If I post any of those, I’ll blur them out.

Just went though the list and realized that pretty much all my favorite mons that aren’t starters and the ones I use consistently are in the game, just crobat and palosand didn’t make the cut, that’s not bad

1 Like

I’m going to go through it myself and see who I’m going to miss as well. Was also hoping for Palossand though.

Yeah I liked palossand, besides the starters and the two I mentioned I don’t really use any of the mons that weren’t included

Gigantamax Copperajah:

Gigantamax Duraludon:

Gigantamax Hatterene:

There is also a Gigantamax Gengar and Tyranitar, but the leaker doesn’t have either of them.

He did get his first shiny. It was Impidimp. lol

Shiny Morgrem, which evolves at level 32.

1 Like

Grimmsnarl shiny, which evolves at level 42:

Grimmsnarl’s stats:

HP: 136
ATT: 111
DEF: 77
SA: 95
SD: 86
SPD: 68

Total: 573 (almost 600, @Necrozmadabest lol … that speed though. :frowning: )

Moves the leaker has: Sucker Punch, Swagger, Dark Pulse, and a new fairy move called Spirit Break.

Gigantamax Grimmsnarl:

We are getting the stats?!
Well, Grimmsnarl is the highest non-legendary non-mythical non-pseudo non-mega Pokemon so at least there’s that

1 Like

Yeah, people are trying to get the stats. These might be skewed though as the exact EVs/IVs aren’t known.

Update: the leaker doesn’t know anything about stats, IVs, or EVs apparently … sooo … lol

Probably just assumed that the exact stats are the base lol

1 Like

He did. lol … so, could be 500-550+, etc …

Kinda dig Spirit Break though.

1 Like

Leon’s team was confirmed,

G-Max Charizard, Haxorus, Aegislash, Dragapult, Rillaboom/Cinderace/Intelleon and one he forgot

1 Like

Watch the last one be Greedunt … lol

1 Like

Dracozolt approximate stats:

HP: 90
ATT: 105
DEF: 100
SA: 90
SD: 80
SPD: 80

Total: 545

The fossils have lulzy dex entries lol …

dracozolt: The powerful muscles in its tail generate its electricity. Compared to its lower body, its upper half is entirely too small.
arctozolt: This Pokemon lived on prehistoric seashores and was able to preserve food with the ice on its body. It went extinct because it moved so slowly.
dracovish: Its mighty legs are capable of running at speeds exceeding 40 mph, but this Pokemon can’t breathe unless it’s underwater.
arctovish: The skin on its face is impervious to attack, but breathing difficulties made this Pokemon go extinct anyway

1 Like