[spoilers] New Sword and Shield Pokemon! GEN 8!

Zacian and Zamazenta:

They don’t normally look like the box art, but transform to that while holding an item. Zamazenta is normally fairy and Zacian is fighting. They both gain steel in their altered form. They each have a stat boosting ability. Zamazenta boosts defense at the start of the battle and Zacian boosts attack.

The fossil parts:

Arcto=HP
Zolt=damage
Draco=speed
Vish=Defences
Combine as you wish

So defensive/offensive and hp/speed
Seems like Dracozolt and Acrtovish will be the prefered ones

2 Likes

So which one is bigger? Gigaamax or dynamax

Almost same thing, except that Gigantamax is limited to certain Pokemon. I guess.

Depends on the mon, Dynamax works on everything while Gigantamax are special forms for a few Pokemon
And Eternamax is for Eternatus

1 Like

Corviknight’s estimated stats:

HP 85
ATT: 77
DEF: 98
SA: 60
SD: 75
SPD: 60

Total: 455

I get that it’s the regional bird, but if this is accurate, it’s pretty disappointing. That speed! Ugh. lol

1 Like

I had to whittle it down (I have a lot of favorites), but not counting starters and legendaries, these are the cut Pokemon that I will miss the most:

• Victreebel
  • Starmie
  • Scizor
  • Houndoom
  • Metagross
  • Staraptor
  • Luxray
  • Garchomp
  • Magnezone
  • Zebstrika
  • Archeops
  • Volcarona
  • Talonflame
  • Clawitzer
  • Lycanroc
  • Palossand

Maaaaaan, it was hard not getting that list up top 100 Pokemon! lol

2 Likes

They can create over 100 maxes, for individual pokemon. Pokemon like Pikachu will now be able to mega evolve, use Z move, dynamx, and gigatanmax. Who knows what in 3 years.

1 Like

Stats and moves are leaking, but it’s coming so fast not that I can’t really share it yet. lol

I know this so far: Copperajah sucks. lol

New move.

Dragapult is lv 60 evo.

Eternatus signature move:

2 Likes

Frosmoth info:

1 Like

There’s a LOT of info, so I’m sort of picking some stuff at random here.

Hatterene:

New move:

2 Likes

Rillaboom:

1 Like

Corviknight:

2 Likes

Centiskorch:

1 Like

Copperajah:

1 Like

Drednaw:

1 Like

Note: There are two daycare locations in the game. Cool. :smiley:

Hatterene dex entries:

Hatenna
Calm Pokemon
1’4"
7.5 lbs
If this Pokemon senses a strong emotion, it will run away as fast as it can. It prefers areas without people.

Hattrem
Serene Pokemon
2’
10.6 lbs
Using the braids on its head, it pummels foes to get them to quiet down. One blow from those braids would knock out a professional boxer.

Hatterene
Silent Pokemon
6’11"
11.2 lbs
If you’re too loud around it, you risk being torn apart by the claws on its tentacle. This Pokemon is also known as the Forest Witch.

1 Like