1/361 - it was only a CP 19…

2 Likes

3/685

4 Likes

1/81

2 Likes

1 out of 81? Lucky people like you piss me off :smile:

3 Likes

I think it’s kind of high. Got my shiny plusle and minun in less then half that rate. And Roselia in a little more than half that rate. :grin: But some shiny’s I don’t even have the regular one. Sabeleye is one of those I see, go to and they fled before even getting there. :weary:

2 Likes

kind of high? you’ve seen the posts in this topic right? this is an insane good rate you have. Also, i’ll bet you caught your plusle/minum ands roselia during their respective events, in which it was very easy to get one.

(plusle/mimum event was during the weekend of august 15th, go check your catches :wink:)

You just have lower-level beginners odds, those are in you favor :smile:

1 Like

From the date it was released my Rosalia rate was 1/11 about

1 Like

Duskull was 1/94 for me, just caught it yesterday

1 Like

281 Swablus seen, 269 captured, 1 shiny.
I hoped to have a shiny Altura, but don’t want to give up the shiny Swablu to get it. So I’m still hoping to find a second shiny… It’s about the same for Rosalia (pursuing every one I see in hopes of catching a second one).
Two shiny Minums caught, but zero shiny Plusles seen yet.

1 Like

The shiny’s I’ve got so far are all caught far below average. Even below event averages. Roselia was caught outside an event. Lvl 30 and beginner odds???

1 Like

i was trying to determine is there was a case of beginners luck here :smile:

1 Like

By time I’m a beginner. Started on the 18th of June.
But even though I’m 30, I always followed Pokémon.
From the fist episode till the Alolan region. That is the season currently on TV in the Netherlands.

1 Like

I’m still 0/577 on Swablu