Share your glitches

That is what I haven’t seen, sorry

Nothing wrong to see here…

2 Likes

Weeelll, this Hippo is very sleeeepy and has forgotten to come home…

The hippo has been in that gym for a LONG time. And it looks fairly well-fainted by now. But I guess it could still be in the gym with only 1 CP remaining.

It got kicked right after I took that screen shot😅

1 Like

Egg distance

One of the coolest glitches I’ve had so far!

It even shows these green colors on the encounter screens:

3 Likes

They know you’re very ecologic, so they thought to give you a gift.

2 Likes

I vaguely recall somebody here having his trainer’s shadow distinctly blank where his head should be. That nothing-between-the-ears look has infected mine lately…

:thinking: Steelix wants an ice cream… Lickilicky licks the face of baby Kanga… etc… etc…

What’s goin’ on here?

5 Likes

Had to laugh when my game chose this exact moment to freeze / crash.

(It’s kind of hard to spot, even for me – it was the precise moment the ball struck Abra on the face…)

3 Likes

This uhm… well. Looks like Spark has a spider in his hear. :no_mouth:

3 Likes

At least the game itself knows it’s a BUG. It even decided to point out where to find the BUG. That’s pretty awesome. This is definitely a buggy bug.

2 Likes

Archeops dreaming of receiving a mega one day

1 Like

My Field Research encounter just fled. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

How is that possible? :scream: I thought it was a guaranteed catch.

I’m not sure. When I looked it up in the Journal I couldn’t find the message saying it fled, though. Something really weird happened there for sure.

It’s like it completely vanished.

I did, too, until I had one flee. It seems they are much less prone to fleeing, but are not quite a guaranteed catch. I still haven’t figured out what factors most affect that, though.

I’ve had two or three research rewards flee on me, but every one hit with a nice, great, or excellent throw has been caught. (as have all that I fed a berry and then hit with any throw)

I’m pretty sure they are not supposed to flee, so I’m assuming it’s bugs causing that to happen.

I initially saw the research tasks with pokemon as reward as if getting the pokemon was the reward. Now I see an encounter with that pokemon as the reward. (Many of us have some mons that never seem to encounter, for which a guaranteed encounter is a nice prize – a chance to catch one, not a guaranteed catch.)

Are all shiny raid bosses guaranteed catches? Or just the shiny Legendaries? (Clearly wild shinies are not guarantee for catching.)