Share your glitches

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

It only takes a single Whismur from the Daily Spawn to break the entire game.

5 Likes

Pokémon Golf? :wink:

2 Likes

I tried to track the hole with the Compass, but it was outside of the PokĂ©mon World, somewhere in space where I couldn’t find it. I guess the whole space must be the hole.

1 Like

Can’t for the life of me imagine what could cause the point of view to shift down and the size of everything get blown up. But it seems to be a common form of glitch these days.

Afterthought: Guessing the viewpoint elevation is somehow being cleared to 0

2 Likes

No, it’s you, they have found you are a real dwarf
 :joy: :joy:

Translation: help my egg is walking away

2 Likes

Incredible, an egg with feet
 never seen one.

1 Like

@Brobraam what did you do?

Not again!

3 Likes

Looks like my Gyarados buddy wanted to make sure I didn’t miss her latest gift – putting it in a neon-magenta bag this time

2 Likes

4 Likes

Wow, this is a real artistic glitch, would like to have one which stays with these colours

4 Likes

What a hoot!

A lured Pokéstop created a mosh pit of sorts
 a real pile-up of spawns, most of which became a poof of dust when clicked.

That was Saturday, during the gofest debacle. The spawn pileup bug hasn’t been fixed yet, as of Tuesday afternoon

2 Likes

There seems to be a temporal confusion. My alt is daylight, as expected around 1pm, while my main (in the very same place) is dark.

1 Like

Restart your alt - you’re missing the spooky aurora effects of research day.

(I didn’t realise until 2.5 hours into the event - Mrs. celery had the effect, but failed to mention it to me.)

So it’s SUPPOSED to be dark during the day? Weird. I basically lost track of all the overlapping events in the last 2 weeks and wasn’t even aware that there was a research day

Yup. Rebooted phone and restarted game, and now it’s dark during the day on my alt, too. Thanks.

Hmmmmmmm :thinking:

1 Like

And where’s the glitch? Monday morning they show the kilometers of last week, but the counter of steps is in 0.

1 Like

You walked without using steps?

1 Like

Egg should have hatched

3 Likes