Rayquaza is coming March 15 - March 18

Everything above the regice was captured yetserday. 5/8 captured

5 Likes

Did 15 raids in two days, 6/9 yesterday and 6/6 today, one is 98%. More than 95% of T5 hatched are Ray Ray, people are skipping Dialga this weekend and not battling gyms, Pokémon there are starving, lol

5 Likes

In total got 6 but I actually participated in 15 raids

2 Likes

Niantic is messing with us

2 Likes

I was too happy and fast, fake-news…

1 Like

Thanks for ‘‘network error’’ Niantic, it cost me my last Rayquaza raid today and raid pass.

3 Likes

Nice haul, especially the first Ray and Dialga. And for being able to get enough other players to join for the Dialga raids at all. Around my area only one Dialga got enough interest for a raid mid-day Saturday. The rest of the weekend only Rayquaza raids attracted any attention.

3 Likes

Got 4 more raids Sunday afternoon, with only 1 Rayquaza not captured when Network Error struck and left me stuck with 8 throws left to try:

(BTW, it froze like that and became completely unresponsive to any movement or touch.)

3 Likes

As long as the Raid timer had not finished you should have been able to shut down the PoGo App, re-start App, then click on the Gym again and it will take you strat back to the catch screen where you left off.
Don’t get confused you’ve lost the chance when the Gym has the time on top like you’ve never done the Raid. Click on it stil and it will go to catch screen. If it brings up a Raid Pass to use don’t click on that or it will start a new Lobby and you’ve lost the previous one.

2 Likes

I would not let me back in to try and get him

2 Likes

the game kept freezing for me yesterday and it wouldn’t let me log back in. had to restart phone then when it let me in it froze again and the raid was gone. This was 100% Niantic’s fault again.

3 Likes

I completely understand that

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. I’ll try to remember it next time this happens.

If it brings up a raid pass I might as well click onit, because it means I’ve lost the previous one anyway, so I might as well wait for another group to form and re-raid with them. My consolation in that case will be that defeating the boss a second time should produce a second set of rewards (e.g. rare candy, TMs, etc) which are sometimes more helpful than catching the boss is.

Between us, I probably wouldn’t let you back in, either. :laughing: (nor myself) In all candor, I was kind of hoping that it would default to a catch, which the game does when a throw at a wild Pokemon hits a network freeze and I restart the game.

1 Like

Maybe it’s partly your phone, too. My S7 falls victim to flaky network issues FAR more often than the S9 I use for my second trainer, and the S9 seems to have more reliable network connections in general. The trainer on my S7 lost TWO Rayquazas (and two Dialgas, now that I think about it) from network errors, while the trainer on my S9 captured 9 for 9 Rays, and the only Dialga it lost was because the dang thing escaped.

2 Likes