Rayquaza is coming March 15 - March 18

If they do that i will be soooooo pissed. I just might quit for a month or longer.

2 Likes

Niantics Email and Twitter will go into melt down.

1 Like

explosions from all the emails and tweets

2 Likes

I guess Dialga are remaining active during this Rayquaza weekend, considering the ongoing Dialga raids now (an hour after the Rayquaza event was slated to begin here). Any way to tell which tier-5 boss will be coming when a tier-5 egg appears?

I want to raid both bosses; but I get the sense from conversation here that I might be in the minority on that…

1 Like

I already previously had caught a 100iv so i wont spend any passes on this.

#NoshinyNomoney

1 Like

Nope. Its just like Latias and Palkia. Either go to the egg and hope for the best, or wait till its hatched and then go at it.

1 Like

We did 9 requeza raids five of them were full of problems and took my pass and did not let me catch and even though I participated in the battle but the catch rate seems almost be 100% as everyone that did try caught it the three I was able to participate in I caught

3 Likes

We are going to do some in the morning.

1 Like

Went out at 5am and caught some first eggs popping at 5:30. Did 2 Dialga before the first Ray was found. Was getting a bit drowsy so called it a day at 12:30 (I’ve been awake 26hrs straight). Did 4 Dialga and 4 Rays.
No surprise Shiny Ray and no IV to get excited about. Got another 91% 15attack Dialga.

4 Likes

Picked up one Rayquaza raid and a Diagla raid at the end of the day. Hoping to have half of tomorrow for more.

!

4 Likes

Was yalls catch rate for Rayquaza almost 100% in y’all’s raid group

1 Like

Well, I was sceptical about the event but after getting my 45IV, Im glad I actually did the two raids lol

1 Like

Did Rayquazas have a tendency to escape when they first came through the game last year?

1 Like

Same catchrate as always, its just easy to land excellents on it

1 Like

Aww yeah, caught my 1st Rayquaza today! It’s 91% so I used a few rare candies to level it up to 2491cp going to wait to see if I get a higher IV preferably a hundo before I invest heavily. What moveset is best?

1 Like

Dragon Tail / Outrage as dragon type

2 Likes

Thanks. If I can catch a few more is it a good idea to build one with both dragon type moves & another with flying type moveset? Will it be a waste of a strong legendary dragon or will the flying type Ray be useful as well?

1 Like

Does anyone else is required to have a 3 bar outrage

1 Like

This happens to me when the last Rayquaza I view has Ancient Power, if I look at the next one with Outrage, Outrage has 3 bars

3 Likes

Also, see how the box is split in three columns?
Try selecting a Pokemon and then swiping in one directioj three times: This will happen again
Every Pokemon will “inherit” charge move energy cost from the Mon from first three youve seen on the same column

1 Like