[Q&A] How many/which Perfect Pokémon do you have?

A hatch! I even hatched a third hundo Piplup right after this one, but that’s not NEARLY as cool as this!

3 Likes

Another Hundo, yet again from Field Research.

4 Likes

That’s a good one

I got more hundo from field research than egg hatch

Same, most of my Hundos are from Field Research. More than wild encounters, too.

1 Like

Of the 142 I’ve caught so far, here’s the breakdown:

• 90 have been Wild Catches
  • 28 have been hatches
  • 15 have been from Field Research
  • 5 have been from Raids
  • 4 have been from Team GO Rocket and Purified

In fairness, about half the wild catches were from information I got from my Discord peeps who report hundos caught and even placed coordinates.

1 Like

That’s a good group, here nobody tells you about this.

1 Like

I purified this because of my budget for Stardust and Rare Candies, save some dust, and Hatched something amazing!

4 Likes

I don’t keep track of that lol

Technically, I don’t either, but I have a pretty good memory. I keep a spreadsheet with gives the stat breakdown of every Pokemon I have and I can sort it based on their stat precentages. Based on that, I can go through and remember which Pokemon were encountered in each category.

EDIT: Make that 91, caught inside my own apartment. Caught as a Venipede, but forgot to take the pic before evolving.

EDIT2: Again, just outside the apartment. One hour of rainy weather that definitely wasn’t accurate summoned this one.

2 Likes

New purified hundo! A repeat of before but at a MUCH better level:

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Functional (not technical) hundos!

[Accidentally moved one post too much]

Sorry for not meeting your standards and forgetting about that topic

That topic didn’t exist - I created it for this case lol. And honestly, it isn’t that bad of an idea to start a new topic about those perfectly imperfect pokemon, even if I say it myself. (wc-eend voor de kenners)

Anyhoo, next posts in this topic I expect to be right back on topic!

2 Likes

How many from TRADES? I just traded some :poop: between my main and alt, just hoping to get improvement in IV, and was thrilled to see the useful one go :100:

Before I evolve it I need to ask whether its evolved form is slated for meta obsolescence in the near future, or if Metagross will continue to be a good raid attacker for a while. Is that speculative or known? I can’t spare the dust to max this out only to have it relegated to the Pokéretirement home.

1 Like

We’ll have to see how Solgaleo, Zacian and Zamazenta fair, but for now, Metagross will be the king of Steel-types for quite some time.

And I have NO hundos from Trades. Never been that lucky.

I hatched another hundo Grimer (Kanto) today, but I didn’t care enough to take the picture since I already have one. XD

1 Like

With how insane Meteor Mash is, Solgaleo’s attack wont let him beat it without getting a flying-press copy in Sunsteel Strike or something like that, so it is pretty safe

2 Likes

Hatched a bunch of Eggs today and not for nothing! I got this from the ‘Hatch 15 Eggs’ Research!

5 Likes

A Weedle which I accidentally transfered… Thank god it was just that - a Weedle

1 Like

My first raid after the Weedle event wasn’t bad.

5 Likes