[Q&A] How many/which Perfect Pokémon do you have?

Another hundo from the Genesect research! :star_struck: :100: :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

The tragic part of that is that you can’t avail yourself of the trade-evolution discount, so it will take the ful 200 candies if you ever care to evolve it. (Although the result seems relatively useless, so it might just be best to leave it the way it is.)

I will evolve it eventually, I’m in no hurry.

Sadly the karrablast and boldore aren’t trades so I have to spend 200 candy to evolve them. But on the bright side I’m already half way there

1 Like

Made only a couple of very abbreviated stops at familiar spawns this evening. Spawns seemed up, and the last one gave me this neat little treat.

2 Likes

Just outside my apartment! My avatar drifted at just the right time.

2 Likes

Happy to announce I have caught a 100 IV Wailmer, my sixth hundo. I’ll try to remember to post the photo when I have my phone

1 Like

It’s been long since I’ve gotten a Hundo, so this one was pretty welcome. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I was going to wait until April to purify the Hitmonlee as part of the Team GO Rocket Special Research renewal, but since that isn’t going to happen, I decided to purify it now. I hatched the Minccino pretty much right afterwards.

3 Likes

In my office today.

6 Likes

That would make a Voltorb almost worth the bother to catch. Congrats. One scene from a nightmare – clicking on a Voltorb, which becomes another Kangaskhan when I click on it, throwing my last Pokéball at that and capturing it, only to have it turn out to be another Ditto.

1 Like

Few more additions over the last 3 days.
Found the second 100% Voltorb in 2 days when cleaning other catches from Thursday nights Meltan Box session.

Saw a Joltik in sightings Friday night so went to get it. Found this lurking around the Triple stops. Was nearly going to leave it after getting the Joltik.

6 Likes

My first 100% IV purified Pokemon :star_struck: :100:

7 Likes

EDIT: Some hours later:

I caught the Amoonguss as a Foongus naturally. Just forgot to take the shot while it still was a Foongus.

2 Likes

Third one of these. :rofl: but first Lucky Hundo.

5 Likes

Good thing I have plenty of candy to evolve it and power it up. The hard part? Getting the Charge TMs to get it Rock Slide.

EDIT:

SUNOVA–!

20200409_215439000_iOS

EDIT2: Hubby and I were on a night walk, and WHAT THE–!!!

EDIT3: Some cool peeps on Discord alerted me to this one, very close by me! Even cooler still, this is my 100th unique perfect! This has been an insane week! I love my peeps. It was caught as a Shuppet.

20200410_053018000_iOS

4 Likes

Congratulations for the ridiculous windfall. That comes straight out of the “You have got to be kidding” file.

1 Like

RIGHT?! I’ve had three hundos in a single day before, so it stood to reason that COULD happen again, but this?! Then again, I couldn’t have done it if it weren’t for some informative peeps on Discord.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Today’s walk brought me a Hundo Anorith from Field Research. I think at least 75% of the Hundos I have are from a Research. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes