[Q&A] How many/which Perfect Pokémon do you have?

That’s been my plan for months before the CDs get here. Farm the crap out of the nests that have the starters well before the CD’s arrive in hope of catching a 100% or Trade for one. The Trading option hasn’t worked out very well until today.

Just as I was about to leave for work this came up in my Pogo best friend’s back yard only 6min on the drive to work away.

Not sure how many believe in or herd of rare spawn points?
Her place gets an unusually high amount of 100% and un common Pokémon spawns.

5 Likes

Lucky hundo Aron… it might be the go-to family of choice as far as the game’s battle party recommendation is concerned, but it certainly ain’t my favourite.

6 Likes

In my office tonight. Already have a 100% one of these.

5 Likes

Apparently, this was waiting in my Research Queue for me to catch it.

6 Likes

February brings a new shadow legendary task… so it was time to purify this…

4 Likes

Found this while cleaning the collection of stuff caught doing Rat Day.

3 Likes

This spawned after I’d finished a Raid. What am I going to do with a 3rd one?

3 Likes

Send it in a parsel, here no chance to get it…

2 Likes

Found this buzzing around my beehive earlier today… ought to be hibernating still… :honeybee:

3 Likes

Hatched Saturday while nest farming.

5 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

I actually got a hundo Minccino which I discovered after I caught all my stacked Pokemon (I also got lots of candy)

5 Likes

Some Local Discord help with this one last night only 5min drive from home.

4 Likes

So apparently I caught this from a Field Research yesterday. Actually didn’t need a Clefairy, especially because it was boosted during the Valentine’s Event, but the task was very easy to do, and I’m glad I did it.

6 Likes

Nice surprise from last evening: a wild-caught hundo Snubbull, already level 32, and with a good move set. It should be helpful for my Fairy-type attack team, at least until gen 6 or 7 brings Fairy types more formidable than Togekiss and Gardevoir.

6 Likes

Perfy Natu… watoo!?!

4 Likes

My first raid of Sunday afternoon was just a bit more successful than I had first noticed…

6 Likes

Queenie was a trade from the cat.
Party Hat Hundo (shall I call it a PHUNDO?) was from the first raid today. :grinning:

6 Likes