[Q&A] How many/which Perfect Pokémon do you have?

Ugh, Yanma is the absolute WORST to catch. I’d rather catch Kyogre than Yanma. At least with Kyogre, I can consistently hit the Great Throw circle. Yanma? FUHGET ABOUT IT

I’m glad to not have to worry about catching these again.

3 Likes

Found Miss Nasty when cleaning up from a Lure session earlier today.

6 Likes

Another great Bug-type. Pinsir was the very first hundo I ever caught.

3 Likes

At lvl 17.5 he is like 1480 cp…great for great league

1 Like

Means absolutely nothing to me as my acct can’t do PvP.

2 Likes

Lucky you, cause 100%IV’s are actually rarely (if ever) the best option for PVP great league.

3 Likes

Zero

2 Likes

I forgot about that…which really sucks. How long until u can?

1 Like

Another 2yrs I think it is.
Game has come a long way in 3 already. So much will be different by then and PvP could be an old and forgotten feature by then. That’s if the game is even still going or if I’m still playing.
If it wasn’t for the challenge of Golding Gyms it’s possible I may have walked away from the game due to not being able to collect and be involved in more and more features every few months. Raiding used to be a lot more fun than it is now but the continual frustration of constant junk that is not worth wasting valuable Dust/Candy that takes sooooo long to collect is also pushing me more to what else is there keeping me interested corner?

1 Like

Whish my T5 lucky would swing the same as my 100% luck atm. Found another when cleaning up the stuff caught around Gyms when I did a couple of raids and worked some Gyms over on the way to work.

3 Likes

Hatch this one a couple hours after Bacon CD. Got 2 of these now, pity its the wrong colour.

5 Likes

From 10km or 7km egg?

To bad I didn’t get this addition until after community day. Hopefully we will have another event like the one last December and I can evolve it then :crossed_fingers:t3:

7 Likes

10k Egg for me.
I can’t get 7k Eggs.

2 Likes

You tried that thing i sent you a message about? Seems its still worth a shot…

Mmm bacon

1 Like

Not yet.
I need to find the copy of my previous email when freinds first dropped to see if I was dealing with Pokémon Trainer Club or Niantic.

Call put out on local Discord last night. Was only around the corner from home so off I went in hope it was still there.
Thinking of MAXing it out and leaving in this form as it will be a bigger Gym Pest as rate of decay won’t be a one fight after 3hrs and out.

7 Likes

I’ve managed 3 this last week. A bagon from trade, a random murkrow, and a Chansey from a quest yesterday. I’m at 150 perfect IV Pokemon now.

5 Likes

5 Likes