[Q&A] How many/which Perfect Pokémon do you have?

6 Likes

I’ve had a good few days :grinning:

6 Likes

I still only have the 1 Umbreon that I know of.

2 Likes

This just happened!

That’s number 45! Now that I’m at 45, I’ll post an updated list below (bolded are wild catches, incense is included):

Blastoise
Raticate
Raichu
Nidoqueen
Nidoking
Dugtrio
Poliwrath
Alakazam
Golem
Electrode
Exeggutor (Alolan)
Pinsir
Lapras
Noctowl
Crobat
Sudowoodo
Politoed
Steelix
Granbull
Delibird
Combusken
Ludicolo
Breloom
Medicham
Manectric
Sharpedo
Camerupt
Spinda
Flygon
Altaria
Solrock
Crawdaunt
Walrein
Huntail
Salamence
Groudon
Bibarel
Roserade
Mismagius
Rhyperior
Yanmega
Mamoswine
Froslass
Palkia
Melmetal

19 of these were caught in the wild, which is a little less than half. Just comes to show that one must appraise EVERYTHING!!

7 Likes

I appraise almost everything yet barely get hundos because Im not playing enough :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Bulbasaur x2
Charmander
Raticate
Fearrow
Alolan Sandshrew x2
Alolan Vulpix
Poliwhirl
Machamp x4
Tentacruel
Alolan Geodude
Farfetche’d x2
Grimer
Gastly
Kangashkan
Mr. Mime x2
Jynx
Gyarados x2
Ditto
Eevee x2
Jolteon
Flareon
Omastar
Dragonite x3
Furret
Ariados
Xatu
Ampharos
Politoad
Jumpluff
Delibird
Houndour
Tyranitar
Sceptile
Blaken x2
Swampert
Mightyena x2
Zigzagoon x2
Ludicolo
Swellow
Gardevoir
Exploud
Hariyama
Delcatty
Manectric
Wailmer
Wailord
Feebas
Shuppet
Banette x2
Metagross x2
Kyogre
Groudon
Deoxys normal
Buneary
Drapion
Lumineon
Weavile
Rhyperior
Electivire
Mamoswine
Porygon-Z

2 Likes

I was at a meetup with MYSTIC7 and a hundo Buneary spawned right about where we were standing. MYSTIC7 basically shouted me out to being a hundo Lucky Charm after he found out I had 46 hundos.

7 Likes

Last evening I checked a wild Growlithe at 497 CP (which I would normally have just transferred for its low CP) and was delighted to find it was 100 IV (but at just level 14).

It seemed like PokeGenie couldn’t believe its eyes, because it had all the values but asked me to confirm them before giving the rating – just as it would if it really couldn’t read one of them.

4 Likes

Had that happen with quite few of the 100%

3 Likes

6 Likes

I got this one today! Thanks @Thorend, this is from your egg!

5 Likes

Looks like buying the Adventure Box for 1480 Coins was worth it!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Hatched this beauty two evenings ago. I’m still undecided whether to evolve or not, because I’ve already got four Typhlosians with good IV and movesets, and two are max powered up (or close to it).

6 Likes

Here’s a few hundos I got through trading with Mrs celery

7 Likes

Good timing on the Houndoom. That’s a good Dark-type to have for the Lake Trio raids.

Good to know, I have a Hundo Houndoom too, so I’ll be powering it a bit now.

1 Like

3 Likes

If you wait until later this year, when they bring back all of the past cd pokemon, evolve it, and you should get the exclusive move

Nice work with those.
Out interest p, how many Trades have you done with the Other half?
I’ve done some but not many between the wife and kids accts in the grand scheme of things and yet to get a 100% Lucky. Only seen 2 100% from Trades so far. The bulk of the Luckies they seem to get are low on the scale and not useful so I trash them.