[Q&A] How many/which Perfect Pokémon do you have?

Doesnt mean anything on a weak Pokemon

2 Likes

For a collectionist it means to have the one to have.

3 Likes

Two 100%ers from two consecutive trades…

11 Likes

And they’re not even lucky. Get out.

1 Like

Whether a Pokemon is objectively weak or strong mean very little to us collectors in regards to hundos.

6 Likes

Agreed.
I love having multiple best of types Pokemon to club Raid Bosses but what my ultimate goal in the game would be is to have a L40 100% final Evolution of every Possible. Where there are no evolutions a L40 100%.

2 Likes

After constant supply of most unwanted 10k Egg Hatches that always end up being 82-87% and given straight to the Professor this gets found from last nights Ball Run after work. #Goplussurprise

4 Likes

“How many times have you hatched a Trapinch?
100 times?”
“More”
“200 times?”
“More”
“500 times?”
“Probably”

6 Likes

Trapinch, the Rattata of the eggs.

3 Likes

Thankfully very generous with Stardust.

2 Likes

I’ve had way too many to count getting mad every single time

2 100% in 2 days. Caught this one hanging around a Gym while I was in a Mexican stand off after knocking down a Gym last night. They stopped suddenly and were waiting to see who was dropping into the Gym but I waited and caught Pokemon hanging around the Gym. They took off and came back after a lap of the block and I still hadn’t dropped in :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I’d gladly take an actual Rattata now they’ve released the shiny variant 🥴

3 Likes

And the honor of being the 40th unique hundo is…

20190320_192854000_iOS

And it was caught in the wild as well!

Updated list below, bolded are wild catches:

Blastoise
Raticate
Raichu
Nidoqueen
Dugtrio
Poliwrath
Alakazam
Golem
Electrode
Exeggutor (Alolan)
Pinsir
Lapras
Noctowl
Crobat
Sudowoodo
Politoed
Steelix
Granbull
Piloswine
Delibird
Combusken
Breloom
Medicham
Manectric
Sharpedo
Camerupt
Spinda
Flygon
Altaria
Crawdaunt
Walrein
Huntail
Salamence
Groudon
Bibarel
Roserade
Mismagius
Rhyperior
Froslass
Palkia

4 Likes

Meet #41 and #42!

4 Likes

Forgot to put this up on the weekend. This from Quest reward, pity it’s not Shiny.

5 Likes

100% from Field Research

6 Likes

Near a bar outside my apartment. I wonder how many people inside it for Opening Day MLB caught the same one…

Also my first regional hundo.

7 Likes

ANOTHER ONE!!

Yanmega is a great Bug-type as well, just slightly behind Scizor as a Bug-type attacker. I’m definitely going to be using this guy.

7 Likes

Congratulations @Arem1771 on your newest hundo. I have been trying to catch as many Yanma as i can although it’s very annoying to catch, the best is 84% with 15 attack, level 31 tho

2 Likes