Pvp discussion

@Pokemon can master league now

2 Likes

When your opponent is losing and quits the battle, you receive nothing, no reward in return, thatā€™s un-sportsmanship.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t even know you were allowed to quit. Not that I ever looked for an out on the 60 times I got my butt kicked. It was still fun.

3 Likes

Yeah, I did not realize before. I just think it ruins the fun out of it. Even though you lose the battle, you would still receive rewards if you receive less than 3 times on that day. But you quit, thatā€™s totally another story

2 Likes

Woo hoo! I guess I can say for probably first time ever since it started, I won more fights today than I lost.

3 Likes

Well that makes one of us Iā€™ve been losing all day long

1 Like

Oh come on, didnā€™t you beat me at least once today?

2 Likes

No I did not you know that I even lost my ten-year-old nephew today and Iā€™ve been talking smack to him for a week straight about battling

1 Like

I beat my 10 year old first thing this morning and then he beat me 6 straight since.

2 Likes

Mist be nice to beat a 10 year old wish I could lol

1 Like

Itā€™s next day on East Coast. But still yesterday in Texas. You want to finish the day with a victory?

2 Likes

Lol Iā€™ll try you got time

1 Like

Go for it. I think the only reason I beat my son this morning was because he was half asleep.

2 Likes

I got a stone so it was worth it lol was thinking that was a good team nope

1 Like

I s you not, Iā€™m watch Thor Ragnarok right now, and when we started fighting it was scene at Rainbow Bridge when Immigrant Song came on and it was like perfect.

1 Like

You deserved stone for that one

1 Like

Thatā€™s was perfect timing good one

1 Like

Yeah, it was almost like syncing up Dark Side of the Moon with Wizard of Oz but on much smaller scale.

1 Like

True now have to Waite for my brother to get on have not lost to him so far got eye of the tiger on stand by lol

1 Like

I can say that my favorite part of Ragnarok is the music. The guy from Devo did it and it is awesome. Iā€™m about to watch Infinity War now

2 Likes