Pvp discussion

Best Marvel movie soundtrack is Guardians of the Galaxy part 1 in my opinion Infinity Wars is a good movie

1 Like

It took me 3 years to convince my son to actually watch GOTG but when he finally did, he loved it. We got to watch volume 2 opening weekend in the theater.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s badass we met Michael Rooker at Comic-Con

1 Like

I do that thing Yondu does to the dealer who Peter tries to sell the Orb to, when I know my kids are lying to me, and it drives them crazy.

2 Likes

Badass enjoy your movie

My kids are on break now, but they already went to bed. My wife has already gone to bed because she still has work tomorrow, so itā€™s just me and dogs watching Infinity War now.

1 Like

Right on Iā€™m at work and itā€™s dead and I found 30 gallons of yellow safety paint so Iā€™m going to paint every damn thing including the office safety yellow tonight just to do it

Donā€™t do it. Not worth getting fired. Even though Iā€™m on vacation next week, I feel great for the guys on my shift who only have to work 3 days while the building is closed. Also get 2 days of Holiday Pay for their trouble. I even get 16 hours of holiday in addition to my vacation pay!

1 Like

It was so crazy that Rubberband Man was one of my favorite songs before the GOTG showed up in Infinity War.

1 Like

I wonā€™t we are rebilding every thing we are just making sure nothing gets stolen

Did PVP live up to expectations ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Are we talking about the same Rubberband Man song the TI one

The one from 1976.

Oh I was way off thatā€™s a good one too

I was grooving out to that song way before it showed up in Infinity War, so it was a pleasant surprise. Gotta love The Spinners.

1 Like

It blew my mind when they had red bone in the soundtrack I forgot all about them

I just paused Infinity War to listen to proper version of the song. Itā€™s on YouTube.

Watched that last night.

Also guys donā€™t get the topic locked. :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Right on dude the disposal Iā€™m at caught fire 8 months ago we are still rebuilding so weā€™ve just been getting paid to babysit the site

Right sorry dude have you noticed since PVP gohub been a little bit dead