Post your Spinda

It is Spinda #2.

2 Likes

I got several already, but did not bother to post. Now Iā€™m missing #4, has it been released yet?

1 Like

No, it hasnā€™t. Itā€™s the only one missing from the original 8.

1 Like

Thanks, @Arem1771

1 Like

Whats the current number out now?
I havenā€™t spun up a Spinda Quest since the Valentines Day one.
If I miss one I wont bother to keep chasing them.

1 Like

Itā€™s number 2.

1 Like

Just curious - did the Spinda form change for April, like it did every month before? I always have to search for the quest (still extremely rare), but I havenā€™t heard anything about it for April. It should probably be number 4 now, I guessā€¦

1 Like

I think itā€™s still Spinda #2.

1 Like

Have not been able to find such quest for a while so could not tell which form

Havenā€™t come across a Spinda Quest since this month started.

No quest last month, and still noting so far. This is idiotly hard to find. Since #2 came out, I spun over a 1000 stops. The chance of encountering a non event shiny is even higherā€¦ :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

I did get the quest today. And itā€™s still the quite difficult Ā« make 5 great throws in a row Ā», and it gave me Spinda 2. But I expected it, since nowhere did I read that a new Spinda was released in April. Hopefully they gonna make the quest easier in the future, especially since thereā€™s now a total of 20 Spindas in the PokĆ©dex, so thatā€™s 11 to go.

2 Likes

Thanks! Good to know thereā€™s no new (and ridiculously rare) Spinda form to hunt downā€¦ :relieved:

1 Like

I havenā€™t found a Spinda #2 quest either. Iā€™m getting increasingly worried my SpindaDex will remain forever incomplete. :weary:

2 Likes

I have two #2 Spinda at the moment. Hope I can find another Spinda #2 so I can trade two of those Spinda to people who have yet to get one.

2 Likes

In the Area Iā€™m currently in there is no stop and almost no spawns. So no change on spinda here And it isnā€™t even really rural. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Hmmm Niantic did something. Iā€™m seeing multiple Spinda. Didnā€™t see them before. Got my task as well

2 Likes

3 Likes

FINALLY found the Pinda #2 researchā€¦

Woohoo!!! :grinning:

3 Likes

My second.

2 Likes