Post your Spinda

Number 4. No sooner reared his spotted head than bagged, anaesthetised and sent to the taxidermist! :wink:

4 Likes

I was lucky to find this research task. I couldnā€™t find it for Spinda number 2. I hope Iā€™ll find someone to trade me one.

I still havenā€™t found it. Spun hundreds of stopt, but still nothing.

Same here, but then I have spun thousands of Stops. But how are we supposed to find Spinda with all those event-related Field Research?

With less luck of finding a diamond on the street, and I found that years ago, once.

There is no Spinda quest during the current adventure week event, I was able to find about 1 a week before event

Did anyone got the task for spinda nr 4? Still got none and most likely will miss it. It was impossible. Rare ok, but this is stupid rare. Got no task in 2 months and Iā€™ve been very active.

1 Like

I got Spinda #4 (see my post of May 2nd) and I have a completed task saved up ready to cash in as soon as the new pattern is released on July 1st. :grin:
SHIN-YYY!!! SHIN-YYY!!! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Donā€™t forget to wait until 1pm pdt.

1 Like

Oooooh yeahā€¦ thanks for the reminder! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Even on a local Discord itā€™s not even mentioned once.

Spinda 4 is here until 22:00 local(1pm pdt.) So 17 hours to go.

@Brobraam, If you find one today please let me know. Iā€™m in Delft today :slight_smile:

1 Like

Spun 1000+ PokĆ©Stops I think, and even I didnā€™t find the Spinda task.

I finally found one. It could well be that there is a raised number of spinda tasks today.

1 Like

Interesting, but I canā€™t hunt for them today. So no Spinda for me :grinning:

1 Like

It only took me 55 PokĆ©mon to complete the task and had 85 minutes to spare before #4 leftā€¦ :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Phew :sweat_smile: and well played :grinning: !!!
Waiting till 12 midnight (1:00am bst) till i cash in for the new numberā€¦ just to be on the safe sideā€¦

1 Like

It is not a new one that is outā€¦ Post more info here in a minute

Spinda 8

2 Likes

And Spinda 8 shiny

4 Likes