Post your Shundo

@Jaxxon8 would say I am his personal PoGo driver.

Wow!

What, no shlundos?

On second thought, why not shlundoles (Shiny Lucky Hundred-IV Legendaries)?

2 Likes

Be hard pressed to trade a 100% shiny just to try for the trifecta. That would take big balls

2 Likes

Good luck, peoole seem crazed over just my shundos. A shlundo would be next level. I got a Lucky 100, closest thing.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Q&A] How many/which Perfect Pokémon do you have?

6 Likes

Well. You can almost go for it now.

1 Like

Here’s all my Shundo.

4 Likes

I still haven’t found one on my main account, but I have a shundo Gengar on my second account.

2 Likes

Shiny Mega Gengar, a nice Pokémon to have.
I’m trying to Trade myself for one but lack of Lucky Freinds is getting in the way. The rate of going lucky Friends seems extremely low these days.

2 Likes

The Ray is my first shundo and only shlundo. Koffing is my first wild full odds shundo, Zapdos was my first raid shundo and Darkrai is my first mythical shundo. My endgame goal is to hatch a shundo but it’s been very difficult to do.

4 Likes

Maybe your playing in another league? :joy: :joy:

You have problems to get the hatched one, I would like to have any of these…

3 Likes

Steelix was a wild Onix catch.
Clampeal was from one of those chase Pokestops and complete the quest days.

3 Likes

Just got number 5! Still on the hunt for a hatched one but I have gotten a shundo every other way.

4 Likes

Just got shundo #6 during spotlight. Have had 2 full odds wild shundo encounters but no hatch yet out of almost 15k eggs

4 Likes

Luck strikes again. Discord called out a hundo 14 min from me and the drive was so worth it!

5 Likes

8 Likes

I got my very first Shundo today after way too long! Beyond happy with it! :star_struck: Chasing those Field Researches during Community Day finally paid off!

8 Likes

[sniff.] It finally happened.

6 Likes