Post your Shundo

I find it ridiculous that I still don’t have a shundo after years of playing every day.

4 Likes

It took me over 5 years to get mine–so far it’s the only one–and it was a wild spawn on incense but during a Community Day, so it wasn’t the worst odds possible. Hubby has two, and one of them was a FULL ODDS WILD SPAWN!! That’s roughly a 1 in 2 MILLION CHANCE!!

The odds are quite against the player in this case. Raids and eggs offer the best chances, but it’s still like anywhere between 1 in 4,320 (Legendary Raid Shundo odds) to 1 in 13,824 (egg hatches).

3 Likes

My goal of one page of shundos is done

2 Likes

And finishing it with a Shiny Lucky Hundo, no less. Congrats!

3 Likes

#13 and first weatherboosted shundo from a raid

2 Likes

6 Likes

2 Likes

My only Shlundo or Shilundo

3 Likes

There’s only one higher category… the ShiShaLundo. Something I still have not seen, or at least don’t remember it.

Congrats

2 Likes

That’s impossible. Shiny shadows weren’t available for the short time they could be traded

Oooops, so shadows cannot be shiny, or is it imposible to trade them?

Shadows cannot be traded.

I really want to ever get a Hundo Lucky Shiny Costumed Shadow Galarian Mr. Mime, would be awesome. But I guess we’ll never hit that point where these are obtainable… maybe Purified?

3 Likes

Screw that; I now want an XXS Hundo Lucky Shiny Costumed Purified Galarian Mr. Mime. Or whatever the order may be. Even better.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Ouch, two messed up replies in a row. I probably ought to back away from the keyboard for awhile, to reduce the chance that I’ll wind up accidentaly breaking something… :embarrassed:

1 Like

So it’s not only me who sometimes seems more ignorant/clumsy than necesary…

1 Like

Is it normal that I still don’t have a shundo after all these years I’ve been playing?

Considering that there’s a 1 in 2 million chance of encountering a Shundo in the wild, I’d say yes.

1 Like

I guess your best odds are to spam Field Research during Community Day. That’s how I eventually got one. But if I remember correctly you live in a small town so despite being the easies option it’d still be hard.

1 Like

:musical_score: I’m in Luv
I’m in Luv
I’m in Luv
I’m in Luv
I’m in Luv with a wonderful fish :musical_note:
(Apologies to South Pacific)
:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

5 Likes