Post your NEWEST shiny

The Shiny odds for wild encounters, Field Research rewards and Raids (except for most of not all Raid-only Pokemon) are the same, indeed. I’m not sure what the Shiny odds are for Eggs and Special Research, but I won’t be surprised if the odds are the same as well.

2 Likes

Post the charmeleon in the wild encounter challenge!

Caught it in my house! :star_struck:

8 Likes

Are raids considered wild encounters?

Kind of

OMG! My shiny luck is incredible! :star_struck::four_leaf_clover::sparkles: I got shiny Valor and Mystic legendary birds from the research breakthrough 2 weeks in a row! :smiley:

9 Likes

This Little Red Riding Hooded Cyclops just mooched past my sofa… :grin:

9 Likes

First one

9 Likes

Snorunt was the first shiny I ever found. It was male. And today I found my second shiny Snorunt and it’s female! :four_leaf_clover::star_struck:

9 Likes

I say no in this.

1 Like

Found both at work this morning.

10 Likes

Is the Snow Cone Male or Female?

1 Like

Male

I got 4 shinies today - which ought to be the best news ever… but is actually only half as good as it sounds…
You see I got 2 sets of two. 2 burmy - both green - and 2 onix which are my number 3 and 4 shiny onix.
I reckon this can only mean 1 of two things… either I have a long-lost twin out there somewhere and I accidentally got his share of shinies today. Or the animals have started to come in two-by-two and I better start building an ark and change my name to Noah :crazy_face:

9 Likes

Caught another one at work this morning

8 Likes

Nice! Another office shiny! :star_struck:
Didn’t expect to get one during the event, but I’ll take it. Only six more to go for a shiny livingdex :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

#wrongshizzle
Shiny rock snake number 5 :neutral_face:

7 Likes

First one!

10 Likes

Looks like some of you guys have stolen my Shiny luck now🤪

3 Likes

I’ve caught at least 1 shiny 4 days in a row now. I’ve never done that before.

3 Likes