Post your NEWEST shiny

I thought duoing a Rayquaza for the first time would be the absolute hilight of Sunday’s Pokémon time, until I hit my usual returning-home spawns and caught a shiny I had been wanting for months, and found it to be nearly perfect, to boot.

15 Likes

I just found on a Dutch website reporting that shiny Poliwag is available again.
(Niantic did it again…)

Found the Reddit that was mentioned in the Dutch article.

3 Likes

My 4th shiny Makuhita! That’s the most shiny forms of a single Pokemon that I’ve found outside of CDs or research days.

12 Likes

H-O-O-R-A-Y-Q-U-A-Z-A!!!
At the 51st attempt I finally got the nuclear black mamba!
It’s IVs are terrible - at 11/10/10 it’s almost the worst you could possibly get… but I ain’t complain’ :smiley::star2::+1:

13 Likes

Huh, I was able to get a Shiny Poliwag as early as August 21st. When was Poliwag reported to not be Shiny temporarily?

3 Likes

Once a shiny, always a shiny

3 Likes

98% iv!

12 Likes

Apart from Meltan which they turn on and off.

Sweet! Male or female? I caught a 98% Female during Community Day.

Female

Sure. In fairness to Arem, though: if a pokemon has a special event where its shiny rate is 1 in 20, when it is throttled back to a more ordinary shiny rate like 1 in 250, it can feel like its shiny is no longer out there.

I never saw a shiny Poliwag in the game, anyway; so as far as I’m concerned, it might as well be Unown.

My 4th shiny Magikarp! This is crazy! :astonished:

11 Likes

Two in one day!

11 Likes

My first goldfish after 1207 caught :sob::sob::sob:

And it has 15 attack too :tipping_hand_man:

12 Likes

This boss had Outrage; but my 2 trainers still beat it with 20 seconds to spare. I was so psyched to see this on one of them.

9 Likes

11 Likes

This one evaded me during its GO Fest weekend… It’s not the one I was hoping for, but I’ll take it

10 Likes

I wanted this one, but am also watching for the shiny Barboach or Seel.

10 Likes

I was gobsmacked to encounter this. I think this will be held for Sylveon. Love those baby blue ribbons. XD

13 Likes

The special Rayquaza hour was very kind to me. I got 14 out of 15 with these 4 shinies:

12 Likes