Post your NEWEST shiny

Lol keep that drifloon as a drifloon, that’s a HIGH (get it?) CP!

2 Likes

All the Cone heads would be excited with that.

3 Likes

Evolved Driffloon and Shellder since I had 2 of each now…

7 Likes

Just found this.

13 Likes

Lol, I have the same strategy.

1 Like

3rd Shiny is up for trade but that is rare for non CD day monster for me.

2 Likes

Just found my profile photo.

13 Likes

Maybe that’s the thing. If you put shiny you want as your profile picture, you’ll soon get it! I’ll try it.

3 Likes

In that case I need to change my profile photo too, because I have the Shiny Bronzor family complete now.

3 Likes

Shiny Shellder keeps avoiding me for so long. 750 seen and still no shiny. Very common Pokemon here. Hopefully this will help me to finally find it.

4 Likes

How much do you want? Got 6 of them.

2 Likes

Almost 1,5 years later after encountering my first Shiny Meditite I completed the Shiny Meditite family too.

13 Likes

You have so much shiny luck, I click every Pokémon I can and still don’t have a shiny meditite :sob:

4 Likes

It will soon happen. :sparkles::sparkles:

3 Likes

Same here. I even try to catch virtually every one that I click on (rather than doing the cursory ‘shiny check’ and ignoring non-shinies. @Jormdeworm does seem to have an uncanny knack for encountering and catching shinies.

Calling all shinies: I’m rather dull - come to me. When you’re next to me, your shininess will look REALLY glorious! :grin:

Be like this Kyogre, who came to me on Sunday evening as my 7-day field research reward…

10 Likes

Not that I wanted another one, but … lol …

13 Likes

Got this the first raid for dinner raid hour today. The 4th shiny Rayquaza for this acct, while the other acct still has just 1. And both have raided at least 40 Rays during this event.

8 Likes

Got a second shiny Natu tonight. Here it is, next to a regular one. The color differences aren’t very dramatic.

8 Likes

Congrats, I have so many natu here, no shiny yet.

2 Likes

Same here.

2 Likes