Post your NEWEST shiny

I evolved mine.

7 Likes

9 Likes

All my Rayquazas may be green, but so is this little guy (caught immediately after me and the missus’ 10th duo - no shiny for either of us yet).

13 Likes

Found my goldfish.

11 Likes

I’ve been averaging 4 Rayquaza raids a day since its raid boss return began. I landed my second shiny one during lunchtime yesterday (giving a shiny rate around 1/30 for it, so far). I also hatched a shiny Cleffa just after dinner on Sunday.

Catching a 98% perfect Rayquaza (15-14-15 atk-def-hp) on the last raid of the day was arguably at least as exciting as the second shiny.

11 Likes

Day 1 of GO Fest outside of Japan, and wow!

14 Likes

Wait that is Shiny? :thinking: it looks like the normal one.

3 Likes

It’s a lighter shade of blue. Check here and scroll down where they’re side-by-side.

4 Likes

The whole family.

Source

3 Likes

13 Likes

I’ve always liked the way Anorith looks and had been hoping to bag its shiny for a long time.

11 Likes

Landed shiny Ekans. :smiley:

4 Likes

Congrats. Care to show us? I enjoy seeing other people’s prize items more than just hearing that they got 'em. Show And Tell is much more fun than just Tell or just Show (mea culpa for posting a few of the latter out of my own haste or laziness).

3 Likes

How???

1 Like

12 Likes

San antonio shiny

1 Like

2 shines one day!!! And a new one also

12 Likes

Tonight’s raid hour seemed to have a low shiny rate; but this came the third out of five raids.

11 Likes

:fairy:

10 Likes

11 Likes