Post your NEWEST shiny

Minun is the “Cheering Pokémon”… who knew?!? Anyhoo, I was just as pleased to get a picture of the sparkles as I was to grab the critter. :crazy_face:

9 Likes

Was a little slow in getting the sparkles.

12 Likes

I know quite a few people probably caught Shiny Entei, so here’s a video of the best one of three I caught:

7 Likes

10 Likes

11 Likes

10 Likes

First spinda I have encountered in months.

15 Likes

I really want that Spinda! But it’s allready hard to even find a quest for it!

1 Like

The tasks seem to be more common. I have found three this month as of yet, where I couldn’t find any last two months. The funniest was that I found two Spinda tasks in a row last week.

1 Like

Today there are 3 Spinda quests in my village, which probably is a new record indeed.

1 Like

I haven’t stumbled across one yet.
Plenty being reported on our Discord and some a chasing them hard.
I couldn’t care less about one tbh. Quest is too consuming to worry about it.

2 Likes

About time I would say

10 Likes

While this isn’t my first shiny Growlithe; she may be my best so far.

12 Likes

Not a shiny but a 15 ATK 8 DEF 14 HP at LV. 33

3 Likes

In this topic you have to post Shinies, not a Ralts that has ‘good’ IV’s.

4 Likes

Snaffled a creamy Seel this afternoon. Her fur is stained because she has been rolling around in ‘yellow snow’ apparently… :wink:

13 Likes

Got a shiny Elekid from a Lucky Trade - it’s my second - so took him one step further up the evolutionary ladder.
Unsure whether to embiggen him again… For: shows up in the dex and Electivire can be useful. Against: not such a good colour break. :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

Sweet one there, @celery.

This was my favorite catch of the day.

12 Likes

@vorgriff3, your Natu is beautiful. I wish I could own one myself as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I got my 3rd shiny Plusle! This one’s from the research. I’ll save it for international special trade (cause no one plays here anymore :cry:).

11 Likes