Post your NEWEST shiny

Dortmund Go Fest has been really fun. I traded for the shiny Shinx and Raikou. I hatched a shiny Magby also. :sunglasses::yum:

11 Likes

My first shiny slakoth in the redo of CD!

5 Likes

I have five redo Shiny Slakoth now. All terrible IV and CP.

4 Likes

Just one shiny Slakoth. But was this the redo? Don’t see it like that. More like frustration compensation. If it was the redo they should have send an ingame message.

2 Likes

Yes, this was the CD redo.

3 Likes

Not one, only the shiny Eevee from the special research

3 Likes

My shinies from GoFest Dortmund. Got 2 shiny Sandshrew and 2 shiny Bronzor, but traded one of each for a shiny Kabuto and shiny Spoink, since I didn’t get those.
It was a great event, and an amazing experience, being will all those players from all over the world. I can’t wait for my next GoFest!

8 Likes

It’s stupid. But a message, no, nothing… It’s annoying. If this was the redo Niantic did do a redo of previous “failure to communicate” mistakes.

1 Like

I wish I could attend… :pensive: that Shiny Kabuto looks so good!

3 Likes

This is what I was looking for! The luck has arrived @Jormdeworm! :four_leaf_clover:

10 Likes

Glad it worked! :smiley:

1 Like

This is evolved shiny

10 Likes

And another Slakoth

10 Likes

Found an Onix nest in a local park this afternoon … and the Shiny Gods obliged… :partying_face:

Traded a few with the missus and got a lucky hundo too! :grin:(pic in the other thread)

11 Likes

I was eating at an authentic Japanese cuisine place, and look what pops for me…again.

12 Likes

Just hatched!

13 Likes

I started my walk three minutes earlier, so this was an early catch! And I’m on a 5-day Shiny streak right now.

9 Likes

NOW I have the green Rattata!

12 Likes

@Jormdeworm share some luck with me. I rarely catch a shine lately.

2 Likes

I’m absolutely green with envy…

3 Likes