Post your NEWEST shiny

No secondhand shinies for me – I’d rather wait or do without.

I want to succeed as a Pokémon hunter and trainer, not a Pokémon merchant. Regionals that don’t rotate regions are about the only things I’m interested in trading to get.

3 Likes

I know I know, but when I read about someone transfering Shinies, something about that just irks me.

3 Likes

Caught this non-binary, gender-fluid, gynandromorphic nidoran this morning… my first event shiny since the easter buneary…

11 Likes

Thanks for posting the screen shot.

As for the shiny Nidorans… :face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking::roll_eyes:

3 Likes

The LGBT-part of me both appreciates and is amused by that description. XD

3 Likes

Congratulations @celery I been looking for that one

3 Likes

(I never got a Shiny Bulbasaur on CD or December rerelease)

10 Likes

Congrats for getting one!

2 Likes

Sorry for the gift notification being there, but I wasn’t about to leave the encounter in case I drifted away inside my apartment.

11 Likes

@Arem1771 if you switch to AR mode and back, you’ll see the sparkles again.

10 Likes

I just wanted to ask here if there was anyone with a Shiny Slakoth from the CD redo already because it felt I had already checked hundreds of them without finding a Shiny but not even a second later I found one myself.

11 Likes

Just found another one.

8 Likes

That too, but it’s one of those things where I often just go by impulse.

A fistful of shiny apologies from Niantic.
6 pink animal pelt rugs from the redo after the Slakoth Community Day debacle.
And a grape eating bug-eyed tiddler from research - to compensate for me (and the whole European region) getting stiffed during the Feebas special research event. :roll_eyes::upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Haven’t seen a shiny after my Rattata. And tonight it ends probably

Don’t feel too bad about specific event ending. Once a Shiny is released, it’s always out there. Most of mine have been caught after specific event ended.

I got the shinies, but not the ones I was looking for.

8 Likes

The drought is over

11 Likes

Good morning,. Someone is sleeping in front of my door… :crazy_face:

9 Likes

Feels a little cheap getting it from a 7th-day breakthrough, but a shiny is a shiny and I like this one.

12 Likes