Post your NEWEST shiny

Yes, I’m only counting what I catch because that is only thing I can verify. I’ve clicked on whole bunch and not tried to catch. The whole point of a Shiny is you got something rare. Stop complaining you didn’t get a Shiny because you aren’t supposed to get a Shiny. Just be happy with Shinies you get. I get upset when people complain thier Shinies are weak too. I’m like “come on, really?”

2 Likes

9 Likes

Got this last Sunday but didn’t share it, apparently.

6 Likes

I got just one. :sob:

2 Likes

Yeah, valid point, @bobbyjack8. I’ll try to limit my complaints here. Or at least bring some cheese to go with my whine.

1 Like

That’s a false method. It does not take into account how many caught before shiny release, how many of those aren’t available, how many were caught during special events.

You’ll confuse people with those numbers.

5 Likes

I’m sorry. I just tried to get people to stop complaining about the fact they didn’t catch a Shiny. Thought that would be easy when posting my percentages. 72/54000

1 Like

People are goin to complain about it no matter what even if thay get 1 thay will cry about it’s IVs thay forget about the fact that even in the hand held game thay are rare as hell

“Why can’t I catch a Shiny when I’m not really supposed to catch one?” Waaaaaa

1 Like

See now your one of them lol

1 Like

But it doesn’t really bother me when I don’t catch something that I’m not really supposed to catch. That is the point of a Shiny. It is supposed to be rare. It just irritates me when people complain about not catching one.

2 Likes

That’s what I’m saying

1 Like

Yes, but some people think they should be entitled to catch that should not be caught.

1 Like

39 posts were merged into an existing topic: Lets talk - (anything)

Got both now

11 Likes

Found this guy chilling in my hotel parking lot

11 Likes

I think I might have the shiny charm right now

3 Likes

Snagged this ice-cool blue Toilet Duck in town this afternoon. It’s my third so it’s off to live with Mrs. celery…

11 Likes

Right after I got to meet MYSTIC7 and right before I got to watch Avengers: Endgame. This was an absolutely amazing day.

16 Likes

You had a better day than certain characters in Avengers :Endgame that died, not naming who.

2 Likes