Post your NEWEST shiny

I can finally get a break from Pokemon Go. I struggled, but I got all the shinies from the 3 parallel events. Plus my very first trade with a lucky friend (1000 wailmers seen, no shiny…that was worth it, and it’s 98%).

6 Likes

I checked over 400 Buneary no shiny. I did got a shiny Shuckle after 200 checks though.

4 Likes

@vorgriff3 You are correct, it is not technically a shiny. My apologies - though I have been playing for years, I have been socially involved with the game a few months. I am still learning what is appropriate to post and where. I have only been knowledgeable about shinier for a few weeks now. Shall I remove the Pretty Vulpix?

2 Likes

You can keep it here, but now you know you actually only can post shinies here. No hard feelings. Like i did not post something in the wrong topic once when i joined the forum. We all learn from our mistakes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Brobraam Thank you!

Got my own shiny shuckster today :white_check_mark:

Here he is, guarding the entrance to my own personal PokeZoo/backyard - entrance fee 3 Rare Candy :wink:

9 Likes

Broke my run of NO Shiny streak from the weekly events. Bitter sweet moment as it was starting to mean more not getting one despite catching 100’s of Type each event.
Drought broken others followed. Numbers are from start of event to when caught:
Starting from the first one:
Buneary 1/325
Shuckle 1/8
Latios 1/5
Igglybuff 4th one Hatched

5 Likes

This event has been good. Averaged roughly 1/100 on Shuckle; 1/900 on buneary; and 1/5 on Latios.

8 Likes

I just couldn’t bring myself to do that many Latios Raids. Too frustrating throwing balls at a constantly moving target. Not enjoyable so avoiding to stop the :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

Only today I had posted to some other thread, that all I wanted in Pokémon Go (besides the shiny Buneary that keeps evading me) is a shiny Ho-Oh.
So now here it is… Some day ago I had become lucky friend with someone from our raid group who doesn’t join too often, and I met him randomly today when I was out hunting for that pink bunny. I didn’t really dare to ask for a shiny Ho-Oh for our lucky trade, but he said “sure, I got two”. Since he is trying to get together a lucky dex, he was satisfied with a weather boosted Dialga in return.

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

9 Likes

Congrats for the shiny lucky Ho-Oh! 3 reasons to celebrate in one.

On the shiny-futility front: After what seemed almost like a CD weekend for Shuckle and Buneary (with both of those spawning everywhere in large numbers, and catching well over 100 of each), I finally got that blue-shelled Shuckle. But still not a single pink-furred Buneary.

4 Likes

Good luck on this last day of pink bunny hunting!
I got mine yesterday after 353 checks

7 Likes

over a 100 each? gratz on the shuckly but that is a low count. my GF and have 2500 buneary check together and she has none and i have 2.

3 Likes

I got none

2 Likes

There was one day with raised shiny’s then it seemed like it was nearly impossible.

If there was a day with raised shiny spawning and then a week with normal levels, I didn’t notice any difference between the two.

You sure have me beat for the next profiles-in-futility award with that infinitesimal shiny rate. We’ve both ground up enough bunnies in the last week for a 20-year supply of Hasenpfeffer, anyway. :nauseated_face:

1 Like

I only have 72 Shiny Pokémon and I’ve caught over 54000. So here is chance of shiny…

1 Like

Times 100% equals .13%

1 Like

Yes. So come see me when you caught over 1000 of something and still don’t have shiny. Got many different ones I don’t have shiny forms of yet. My numbers are probably skewed because of CD’s so the percentage is probably worse.

1 Like

Unless you catch everything you click on that rate is wrong.

2 Likes