Post your NEWEST shiny

Is it OK if instead of complaining about lack of shinies, that I complain about not getting the ones that I truly want? :smiley:

10 Likes

This also happened …

11 Likes

Hatched a new shiny Bud-dy today! :partying_face:
Here he is being guarded by a two-foot tall carved wooden representation of a soldier from the English Civil War… this is the sort of thing that passes for public art in my local town :scream:

13 Likes

10 Likes

12 Likes

From today

10 Likes

10 Likes

I was hoping to grab a Digletto today if only so I could crack the old joke…
Mr celery: My Diglett’s got the wrong nose.
Mrs celery: Really? How does it smell?
Mr celery: Terrible!!!
…but I didn’t get one, so I can’t :weary:
It wasn’t all bad though as I hatched a Shiny Piney and snared the hungover Cubone I missed out on during the Ingress event :+1:

12 Likes

Wasn’t going to much today. In between work I caught this.

10 Likes

12 Likes

Been hunting all day for this! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

15 Likes

13 Likes

My newest!

12 Likes

13 Likes

Spent so long hunting for this, thought I wasn’t going to get it anymore but I was wrong.

13 Likes

Shiny force was on my side today!

9 Likes

I’ll spare everyone another Diglett pic, but I did get two so I now have Diglett and Dugtrio in shiny form in my collection. :smiley:

3 Likes

Me too. I caught three total. I don’t bother posting Shinies caught during the events since I’m sure so many of us caught at least one.

5 Likes

Yeah, it definitely felt like an increased spawn rate for shinies this time. My roommate also caught two and a friend of mine caught three.

2 Likes

Only day one for me. Caught one. The other days I caught a big load of regulars, but no shiny.

1 Like