Post your NEWEST shiny

I hope the dynamics of regression to the mean comes to bear soon to bring to you a major :sparkles:spate of shiny. :sparkles:

1 Like

My alt FINALLY finished the 151 km task to complete the All-in-One #151 special research and get its shiny Mew encounter. It had gone so long that I forgot all about it, until the little binoculars icon in the bottom-right corner showed a task complete, and it took me a few minutes to find where the completed task was…

9 Likes

My first ever SHUNDO :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
It’s also Costumed and Lucky… anyone got an acronym for that one? I’m calling it LUCOSHUNDO until I hear something better :grin:

10 Likes

Déjà vu, another Pre-Hulk.

7 Likes

7 Likes

Finally got one shiny Azelf, giving one of each Lake Trio member. Neither acct has all three, though… still chasing, I guess.

Was startled to get a wild Buttershiny, too.

7 Likes

7 Likes

I got my glamorous Glameow too! :star_struck: :sparkles: :tada:

7 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

I’d had my Radar turned off for over a month.
Turned it on last week and now have my second shiny Shadow in a week and a half. Didn’t have either previously.

8 Likes

First costume shiny I’ve ever caught.

7 Likes

5 Likes

Butterbow :womans_hat:

6 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

Got a few Shinies today :smiley:
That’s including my first Shiny Croagunk and my first Shiny Butterfree, two Shinies that have eluded me for long. Spent a long time just hunting Butterfrees this week, and finally got one in the last hour of the event, on the way back after Spotlight Hour. The Croagunk randomly appeared during Spotlight Hour, together with 12 Shiny Alolan Meowth.

7 Likes