Post your NEWEST shiny

Blimey! :open_mouth: @Jormdeworm that is spectacular! I thought I’d done well with my haul of 3 meowmeow shizzies…

5 Likes

Congratulations! :partying_face: That’s more like what I hoped Spotlight Hour would be! Like a one-hour Community Day, almost. But it seems almost like the shiny odds for Spotlight Hour are LOWER than usual… :cry:

2 Likes

Raiding the Lake Trio several dozen more times yielded a bit more Stardust and Rare Candy. Also managed to snag a couple of shinies. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Went for a stroll around town this afternoon and managed to pick up three fancy birds… just don’t tell the missus! :wink:

7 Likes

Evolved a shiny Seel that I got from a trade

5 Likes

I finally managed to get another shiny Azelf last week (after a tedious multiplicity of raids). What a treat, then, to catch a few non-Legendary shinies that I wanted, too!

4 Likes

Very happy I never a got a Shiny costume Pokémon. I lost interest and loath them after they started on other Pokémon than Pikachu.
Sort of wish I never got Uxie as well without the others.
Here’s my massive list for the last 7 days.

5 Likes

Another shiny that had seemed to visit everybody else but me.

6 Likes

SHINALLY got a green oddball after over 2000 encounters… and the thing doesn’t even register in the ‘dex!

4 Likes

Still no Pink Wobbufett for me @vorgriff3.
I catch every one I see to get the XL’s.

Got my 100% on Quest #73 and then my Shiny on #75 :rofl:

Unusual for my acct to get this many in such close succession outside a CD or Go Fest. I got a brief snap shot of what it’s like for all those Shiny Charmers out there :rofl:.

6 Likes

I mostly get my Wobbuffets from the current photobombs; but if I raid any I’ll toss invites in your direction.

that’s what I find… but only chance on special days

2 Likes

Second community day shiny this week

6 Likes

(murmurs under breath…)

6 Likes

7 Likes

Abra, Weedle, Nincada… Swablu… hmm :thinking: what do they have in common?…

6 Likes

Sorry :disappointed: to break the yellow streak…

6 Likes

Haven’t played in a few weeks but came back to raid some gira

5 Likes

Evening surprise

5 Likes

That’s a neat shiny! I still am looking for that one, but not yet willing enough to trade for it