Post your NEWEST shiny

A lot of envy… looking for these two all days in the present, but no way to find them.

I’m even getting duplicates for the Alolan Grimer now?

9 Likes

After ignoring this Chimchar for 10 minutes while rounding up all the other mons around it, I was just about to shut off the phone and go to bed. But on a whim I decided to click on it, and got this reminder that even annoying mons can be appealing if they’re shiny…

10 Likes

2/3 this rotation so far

9 Likes

A snap of a snapper…

8 Likes

8 Likes

Field Research reward.

8 Likes

From the Marill hour…

9 Likes

I was on my way to go to sleep, when I thought “Ok, this black bird will stay with me.”
The result was that this bird was lila…

9 Likes

Dredged up by Gotcha during yesterday’s Spotlight hour.

8 Likes

8 Likes

Yesterday was the second time that the last mon I clicked on before bed wound up being shiny. This time my third purple pooch.

And as if there was such a thing as momentum in the game of shinies, the first thing I did this morning was a Zigzagoon raid, which yielded this strange-looking thing:

9 Likes

Breakthrough research!

8 Likes

Yay! A new shiny!! :partying_face:

8 Likes

Finally got a Shiny Azurill. It’s been a while since I have gotten a new Shiny, but for a Shiny Azurill it is definitely worth the wait!

10 Likes

Nice! I’m still chasing both of those. The Shiny Mew may only be research reward; but it’s a tedious process to complete. So it merits congratulations, too!

3 Likes

Yeah, I need still 50 km to walk (relative easy), 350 Pokémon to catch (more easy) and 40 investigations (boring to wait).

2 Likes

I’m so jealous because it’s my favourite Pokémon and I have checked 1500+ of jigglypuff and no shiny :pensive:

4 Likes

Whaaaat!!! There is a shiny Eevee!?!?!
This is the first one I’ve seen… :wink:

9 Likes

7 Likes