Post your NEWEST shiny

Received a moment ago from research

7 Likes

EDIT: Oops! Just realised I posted the same photo twice for 2 different winter Eevees… now corrected :blush:

This one from Research too…

7 Likes

Yes Mister Minun, you are right to hide your shiny shame…

8 Likes

Another two new Shinies? A miracle must have happened!

Also, I had back to back Shiny hatches. Never thought THAT was going to happen ever, since I very, very rarely hatch a Shiny.

8 Likes

I got it from incense :sparkles: :star_struck:

8 Likes

1 out of 2 million chance. Wild non weatherboosted couch shundo during spotlight hour.

8 Likes

These are my two most recent shinies from Pokemon GO. Eevee was caught in the wild on the 29th, and Spinda was caught from research on the 22nd. Spinda had a 3 day vacation at a gym so it’s fainted. I wish I was able to catch more shiny Eevees, but one is okay I guess.

7 Likes

EDIT: Just over a day later…

6 Likes

My first shiny since March (excluding CD boosts). One of my low key shiny wants is finally caught :grin:

6 Likes

Got these on a walk with the pup.

7 Likes

Lucky shiny Galarian Ponyta with good IVs! :star_struck: :four_leaf_clover: :sparkles:

8 Likes

I just caught a shiny Registeel but can’t post it for some reason

1 Like

Maybe photo too big?

Probably. That issue still hasn’t been fixed.

Caught this today. For some reason, I’m catching a new shiny a week after the last shiny. But this pattern will most likely be broken because of Community Day.

7 Likes

The shiny Gibles were plentiful for most of us. What were less common recently were shinies of the Regi variety.

9 Likes

what should I evolve it into

5 Likes

Whatever you want. You can let the game decide between Vaporeon, Jolteon or Flareon. Or you can do what it takes to get other forms. Or you can use the name trick if you haven’t already to get the form you want.

1 Like

You can punch me all you want Mister Sentret… you’re still going straight to the grinder… I mean the Professor… oops! :grimacing:

9 Likes

7 Likes