Post your NEWEST shiny

It may be low-quality; but it’s the first shiny Drat I’ve encountered since 2018!

8 Likes

Just three days

8 Likes

Spotlight hour came and went with no pinkini.

Less than an hour later when everything was back to normal, this shows up… :man_shrugging:t2:

9 Likes

This Dratini was there all the time, you just not looked careful enough. Behind a parking lot, on top of a street lantern or behind a tree, but it was there… :wink:

3 Likes

I’d have to review my storage to be certain, but I don’t think I had ever gotten a shiny of the feature Pokémon in a Spotlight Hour, before this Drat. (nor any Spotlight hundos, that I can recall) So this encounter got my attention. :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

As they say in new Pokémon Snap… “Really?!?”

A lovely Giblet hatched from a pink egg… but about to be de-valued by the upcoming CD. Shucks!

8 Likes

2 shiny My Little Ponies on the trot! :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:!!!

First one from the “Catch 15 Fluffies” Research and the second was the Weekly Research Encounter. :star_struck::star_struck:

8 Likes

From trade

6 Likes

8 Likes

The boss from my first Mega-Altaria raid last evening.

8 Likes

8 Likes

Quite a nice surprise today to see my main finally get its first Shiny Plusle.

8 Likes

#5 for me. Got another pikachu earlier which I promptly deleted

7 Likes

8 Likes

First shiny of the event

7 Likes

Gotcha! dredged up a shiny ‘puff too…

8 Likes

I got one too! :star_struck:

8 Likes

This is no.7
If I could find as many golden poohs in real life, I’d’ve made a crap-ton of money by now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

These are all the shiny Pokemon I’ve caught within my one month of playing.

Info:
The shiny Seel was caught within one day of playing the game again.
The Pokemon with tags are shinies that I caught in the wild, from my home, and not from a heavy spawn event like Community Days.
Of these Pokemon, Gardevoir is my favorite shiny (as a design and as part of my Pokemon collection).

6 Likes

9 Likes