Post your NEWEST shiny

“Professor!.. another winter eevee for the chop!”

7 Likes

Whaaaaa!!! Not 30 seconds after I posted that last eevee this happens…

9 Likes

Had a great half-day off today…

8 Likes

First Shiny of the Community Day. Don’t think it was supposed to be an Alolan Grimer, though😅. But it’s another Shiny family down!

9 Likes

A good shiny day for me…

10 Likes

Ol’ Blue Eyes finally shines!.. after 2350 encounters :partying_face:

9 Likes

9 Likes

Like most others here I got plenty of orange birds yesterday. The end-of-day trans-rabbit was probably less ubiquitous, though.

10 Likes

Lol, at first I thought it was some sort of LGBTQ rabbit from a post-apocalypse era. Then I saw the pic.

1 Like

I was thrilled to get the shiny Taillow after catching every Taillow I could find since the shiny was first released.

9 Likes

Defeating Sierra for the ten billionth time produced a nice surprise :star_struck:

9 Likes

+1

8 Likes

Got this last night, but forgot to post it because I was eyes deep in illustrations.

6 Likes

After raiding Tornadus about 50 times without any shinies, the drought ended in the final 2 days of its appearance this time. Wound up raiding it 60 times (x 2 accts), and ended with 3 shinies each, by the time Thunderus took the stage this morning. (The final Tornadus raid here got my final shiny.)

8 Likes

5 Likes

Raided remotely, the first nearby in California, and the second in Poland.

8 Likes

My very first ‘Golden Globe’ :grin:

8 Likes

Waiting an hour on queue in Poke Genie’s new raid feature wound up getting me this. :yum:

8 Likes

My first ever full odds Shiny for this one! I have gotten the Plusle a few times already, but this one kept being blue. Another one done for the full odds Shiny list!

And @5GodLink, nice timing on the notification😅

8 Likes

8 Likes