Post your NEWEST shiny

10 Likes

My Raid Day Shiny😑

9 Likes

My cup runneth over in the past 24 hours…

(dozens of raids, though…)

9 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes

In shock after finding this.
Edit: this one is from a couple of days ago.

8 Likes

One was a 96% and the other a 98%!!

5 Likes

Wow. Two shiny AND very high IV Landorus? How many did you have to raid for that?

I think that was my 13th raid for that 98% one. The 96% one on the left was my 11th. My first Shiny was only about 6 raids in. The sheer irony of that 98% was that it’s my 13th Raid and it was caught in a Remote Raid from Vegas! XD

2 Likes

For who is interested, new evolved Pokémon have been spotted Shiny in the wild, such as Arcanine. I don’t know which all can be Shiny but it is worth checking I think.

Edit: finally found something about it, it seems to be Arcanine only. And the ones that can Mega Evolve, of course.

8 Likes

8 Likes

During Raid Hour yesterday one of the 2 gyms in my village (3 if I walk a mile further) was blocked from a 5-star by a pre-existing 3-star Raid. Don’t you just hate it when that happens! :rage:

Anyhoo, I needed to beat a 3-star with a team of under 1500cp Pokémon as part of the Level 47 requirements… hence this…

9 Likes

nice

9 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

This completes another Shiny family.

10 Likes

The Magnemite family has a nice shiny color. Congrats!

Caught a shiny Caterpie a few weeks ago, on Pokemon Day. Haven’t caught a shiny since then, but as I adore shiny butterflies…

2 Likes

I agree! And congrats on the Caterpie! That one really eludes me😅

2 Likes