Post your NEWEST shiny

8 Likes

That makes the total to six for today. Missing are a Thundurus caught on my alt account (finally!) which I can not upload for some reason and an Alolan Grimer from the ‘Use an Incense’ Field Research which I had kept in the Encounter stack for literally no reason.

8 Likes

Do you understand now? :grinning: :wink: Your no example for catching shinies, you have too much luck

2 Likes

In this scenario I was pretty lucky, yeah. But that makes up for the rest of the week. According to my phone’s measurements it took around 8 hours for the first Shiny to pop up this week.

2 Likes

:joy: :joy:, but you do it all weeks, it’s not today… don’t matter, but I don’t know anybody else with the same luck.
And it’s envy for my side, nothing else :joy:

Apart ,anybody has catched or seen a shiny Nosepass?

1 Like

Haha, no worries. I understand the envy😉

But it’s definitely not just luck. There are weeks I Shiny hunt the double amount of hours compared to this week and end up getting less, but effort also really matters. I didn’t play too much this week (only 12 hours in total) because I have no time to do so right now. Otherwise you would probably have Seen more posts from me in the Shiny thread😉

Also, now I get to think of it, I actually got, yet again, one Shiny per three hours. Because I got 6 in total, but one was from the Research Stack and I got that somewhere last week, and another one was on an alt account. 12/4 = 1 Shiny per 3 hours. Now this isn’t the most valid rating since not all 12 hours have been spent Shiny hunting but I rather use it as an indication.

Also I have seen Shiny Nosepass reports but not on the forum as far as I can remember.

Yeah, I was searching for one (it’s really nice), I thought it would be a special change with our local guru for anything I need for my Pokedex… seems to be very rare

I got so many shinies in the last 4 weeks. I’ll post them chronologically. First, I evolved Drowzee into Hypno.

6 Likes

Then I got this from trade

6 Likes

From Kanto Tour

6 Likes

8 Likes

Not to copy you, but…

7 Likes

All caught in 24 hours time 6 days ago.

8 Likes

Shiny Masked Testes…

8 Likes

Got this on Sunday. I’ve always loved the color of this shiny; and it’s been a while since I got my first.

8 Likes

Shiny Ditto that I got from the research has great IVs!

7 Likes

From the limited research

8 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes