Good day so far…

8 Likes

Cliff gave me this shiny Omanyte! :star_struck: :sparkles:
Should I purify it?

7 Likes

Biff! Bang!! Pow!!!

8 Likes

Looks like everyone but me has some sparkle luck xD

No, you’re not alone… Got nothing so far…

Finally got a Shiny. Been a while. Glad I have this family completed now.

7 Likes

Wonder which of these latest shinies were from the promotional event and which were ordinary encounters… (Trying to keep an eye out for shinies – or enhanced shiny odds – to be for sale. And before anybody jumps to the assumption that I’m questioning the legitimacy of the ones being posted, there are several shinies that I want enough to be willing to pay to get them. Or maybe the game could have Elite-Shiny-TM modules or something like Pokémon Polish that could be used to turn any selected mon shiny.)

1 Like

7 Likes

@vorgriff3 Can’t speak for others but none of my latest shinies were from paid promotional events. We don’t have Verizon or GrubHub or 7eleven or whatever else there was, here in the U.K.

Alolan Grimer - old pink egg I hatched because of the quarter distance egg-hatch event.
Scyther - from the 5 daily Goh photobombs.
Cubone - wild encounter, shiny odds are increased to 1 in 64 during the animation event - in line with all the other recent shiny re-releases. (Mrs. celery has 3 so far this weekend, cat has 1)
Wurmple - wild encounter, pure luck.

All of these were Saturday… none so far today on Sunday (it’s 6pm so still hopeful… :grin:)

3 Likes

I don’t do Verizon, or Grub Hub either. Maybe an occasional visit to 7-11 but not in Mexico.

3 Likes

Thanks, @celery and @bobbyjack8. Purple Wurmple is another on my most-wanted-shinies list, and if signing up for the Grubschlub event would get me one, I’d swallow my disgust and do it.

3 Likes

I only got 1 purple Wurmple now. Not going to evolve it until I get a 2nd

1 Like

7 Likes

7 Likes

Photobomb.

6 Likes

Snap! :grinning:

7 Likes