Post your NEWEST shiny

As it is my sixth and I just want to find a Shiny Ghost, I have a little different opinion, but anyways, Shiny is Shiny and always gladly caught.

1 Like

Sixth shiny Meditite? Wow. I’ve only ever seen 1 before.

As for any shiny being a welcome sight, the Alolan Marowak event made the the owner of my main acct very happy and the owner of my alt acct distinctly displeased. (Yeah, being that I am both of them, I have quite mixed feelings about this event right now…)

Zero from ten for me on Maro-whacking Day.
Cat got 2 and Mrs c. got one on the tenth so we called it quitses.

Later on a solitary walk up to the disused children’s sanitarium under the Hallowe’en blue moon this creature leapt out on me as I passed the medieval church burial ground…
…but what startled me the most wasn’t the razor-sharp horn or cloven hooves, but the fact it leapt out from a 5k egg… hmmm :thinking: something spooky is afoot…

I’ve just noticed that it no longer says the hatching date of an egg… just the date on which you received it… hmm :face_with_raised_eyebrow: spookier still!

7 Likes

15 Marowak caught, 2 of them shiny

1 Like

No shiny marowak. Got 2 shiny gastly this event… If I hadn’t got enough of them. Checking like a madman on the other ghosts without success…

Two I got on Friday. Hard to believe I was actually excited to see another Shiny Murkrow… :slight_smile:

8 Likes

This little piggy :pig: had roast beef (and pink trousers) :crazy_face:

8 Likes

A little tired of Darkrai by now, but still raiding them as much as I can while they’re still around. Got the shiny for both main and alt on same raid, first raid of this afternoon:

6 Likes

6 Likes

New friends

7 Likes

Awesome! Any good IV’s too?

1 Like

A few random Shiny since last post.
One ended up in a Gym as I forgot what screen I was on in my excitement to finally get one.
Was out with the family doing the usual Gym session. Had just taken a Gym and went to drop something in and noticed the GoPlus had picked up the Shiny Caterpie. In my excitement I went to look at how poor the IV was thus placing it in the Gym :rofl:

8 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

Just sitting side by side…

8 Likes

O Joy! :expressionless:

7 Likes

Ooooh… JOY!!! :grin::heart_eyes::star_struck::partying_face:

8 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

Meowth! That’s shite!!!