Post your NEWEST shiny

Glad I got this last Darkrai before the boss change – still trying to get my first shiny Lugia…

8 Likes

8 Likes

My fourth Blingglyfluff.

8 Likes

Photobomb spawn! :grin:

7 Likes

Yay! I clicked on one last wild encounter before heading home for the night and finally got that shiny Cubone. [edit: picked up one of those bouncy cream-of-tomato-soup-colored cats, this morning, too]
:heart: :two_hearts:

8 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

Finally got my first ever purple colored Jormdeworm.

7 Likes

Mind if I call it Jormdewurm, instead? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Finally got one! :smiley: :upside_down_face: :joy:

7 Likes

More fodder for the Professor’s pink fur coat…

7 Likes

This is one of the most random Shinies I have ever gotten.

8 Likes

Back to seeing only mediocre Lugia with blue bellies.

But another purple-dress-wearing bulldog puppy is better than nothing. Barely… :rofl:

8 Likes

7 Likes

I finally got a second red-bellied Lugia the evening before Lugia’s departure from raids. (2nd for my alt, still zero for my main). They’ve been so rare for me that I was loath to try a third time for the sparkly-screengrab to post here. So this is the only encounter shot I got, plus this morning’s follow-up pic.

After the community day ended, almost as if to say, “Don’t go away mad,” the game tossed my main another shiny dog repeat shortly after my last Lugia raid of the day gave only two more profoundly-mediocre, blue-bellied bosses.

8 Likes

8 Likes

My 1 for 128 shiny slump for Lugia gave way right away to a 2 for 6 shiny streak for Virizion! :smiley:

9 Likes

And finally I got a non CD shiny again today

8 Likes

First ever virizion raid.

9 Likes

7 Likes