Post your NEWEST shiny

Either way, @MizukiNiles, congratulations! I’ve wanted a shiny Shinx since it was first released (the only shiny I desire more is Machop), and every sighting refreshes my hope for encountering one.

(edited to distinguish between whom I was congratulating and to whom I was directing my reply)

1 Like

Yes it was a research encounter.

That’s the last time I give a damn about trying to get a screenshot of the shiny with the sparkles around it – on my fourth try to replay the sparkles (by going into AR and timing the return to non-AR just right), the game went right back to the main screen and I lost my first ever shiny Misdreavus.

:dizzy_face::rage::angry::cry:

6 Likes

Ouch

1 Like

I was TERRIFIED that the game would crash during this Raid as it has done twice now in previous raids–the fix Niantic shared with me no longer works–but thankfully Arceus was with me tonight. The game crashed VERY shortly after the recording stopped.

3 Likes

I finally got a shiny during Spotlight hour… not the featured one, though :grin:

8 Likes

10 Likes

Caught at home

8 Likes

I still don’t like his design but since he’s Shiny I’ll take it.

8 Likes

Caught social distancing at home…

6 Likes

It would have been embarrassing to lose today’s trio raid try after barely falling short in yesterday’s duo raid effort. But the win was a relief, and the shiny, a nice treat.

8 Likes

ISSA BABEH

5 Likes

These were only a couple hours apart. Only one hour was left in the Johto event, so whew! Pretty much three hours later, my first Shiny Wurmple. It became a Beautifly.

6 Likes

Hoenn challenge reward

8 Likes

Just chilling at home.

6 Likes

My second shiny female starter Pokemon and third shiny starter.

8 Likes

Go Plus surprise during Saturday nights gym tear up session.

Got Red Eyes finally between cleaning up over 200 catches from last night this morning.

Go Plus catch from Incense day.

7 Likes

Shiny force blessed me with this colorful fish :star_struck:

7 Likes

96%

8 Likes

2nd Fish click, nothing after.

8 Likes