Post your NEWEST shiny

“Why can’t I catch a Shiny when I’m not really supposed to catch one?” Waaaaaa

1 Like

See now your one of them lol

1 Like

But it doesn’t really bother me when I don’t catch something that I’m not really supposed to catch. That is the point of a Shiny. It is supposed to be rare. It just irritates me when people complain about not catching one.

2 Likes

That’s what I’m saying

1 Like

Yes, but some people think they should be entitled to catch that should not be caught.

1 Like

39 posts were merged into an existing topic: Lets talk - (anything)

Got both now

11 Likes

Found this guy chilling in my hotel parking lot

11 Likes

I think I might have the shiny charm right now

3 Likes

Snagged this ice-cool blue Toilet Duck in town this afternoon. It’s my third so it’s off to live with Mrs. celery…

11 Likes

Right after I got to meet MYSTIC7 and right before I got to watch Avengers: Endgame. This was an absolutely amazing day.

16 Likes

You had a better day than certain characters in Avengers :Endgame that died, not naming who.

2 Likes

Is it OK if instead of complaining about lack of shinies, that I complain about not getting the ones that I truly want? :smiley:

10 Likes

This also happened …

11 Likes

Hatched a new shiny Bud-dy today! :partying_face:
Here he is being guarded by a two-foot tall carved wooden representation of a soldier from the English Civil War… this is the sort of thing that passes for public art in my local town :scream:

13 Likes

10 Likes

12 Likes

From today

10 Likes

10 Likes

I was hoping to grab a Digletto today if only so I could crack the old joke…
Mr celery: My Diglett’s got the wrong nose.
Mrs celery: Really? How does it smell?
Mr celery: Terrible!!!
…but I didn’t get one, so I can’t :weary:
It wasn’t all bad though as I hatched a Shiny Piney and snared the hungover Cubone I missed out on during the Ingress event :+1:

12 Likes