Post your Giratina

Best Rare Candy count I’ve gotten was 16, but that’s like super rare. It’s normally 6, 3 or none at all. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Rare Candy has varied highly for me (0 to 2 for most raids, but 3 to 6 sometimes, and 16 once).

1 Like

My first four Giratina Origin raids brought my first three catches today.

1. 2070 CP 87 IV, Dragon Tail and Dragon Pulse.
  2. 2057 CP 82 IV, Shadow Claw and Ominous Wind
  3. 2054 CP 82 IV, Dragon Tail and Ominous Wind

Hoping to get a few more over the weekend.

1 Like

15-14-12, sounds good enough to get powered-up once it leaves

1 Like

Not much else to say other than :poop::poop: and more :poop::poop:. Another wasted few hours of the day.

1 Like

Pathetic and sad tbo.

1 Like

Got a 89% weather boosted with 15 attack and defense, when I did in game appraisal I was like :grinning: but after IV checking I was like :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Looks pretty similar to the makeup of my collection, so far. For the most part I’m just happy that I caught 'em, because I think they’re buggers to catch.

1 Like

4 Likes

Another day and more :poop::poop::poop::poop:

1 Like

I almost :poop: myself because it took every single ball to get caught

6 Likes

Oh my god, I can relate to how stressful that is.

3 Likes

Only 1 today and it’s still :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

ATM Giratina Origin is the worst of the 3 recent released Dragons. I thought I did poorly on Palkia and Dialga but this one’s taking the cake.
Getting quite annoyed that one account can be getting so much rubbish while the wife kids & accts are getting mid to high 90’s and some 100%.
I haven’t even seen a big one and my biggest worry is as soon as I do it’s going to run on me despite hitting many excellent throws.
Mine looks like this:
Palkia 17/26 with best of 89% 15atk, 2x 87% 15atk
Dialgia 22/30 with best of 3x 91% 15atk
Giratina Origin 14/15 with best of 91% 11atk, 89% 13atk, 89% 11atk. Only one with 15atk is 84%

2 Likes

Tragic, dude.

I’d gladly take your ‘poop’ catch off your hands, though; it’s still better than what I’ve got so far (and I suspect that’s the case for a bunch of other players around here, too).

1 Like

I still do not have one. Haven’t had the time for searching for a Giratina Raid and doing the Raid.

1 Like

Yeah baby, keep the :poop::poop::poop: coming.

Did some Raids in a totally different area to where I normally play as I had a 3hr window while waiting for car repairs to be done.
Previously un visited Gyms did not change the luck.

The next one was very insulting. The Wife’s acct got a 2097cp and the 2 Kids accts got 2087’s and what do I get? This is becoming a bad joke.

1 Like

Welcome to my world, how many 100%s do you have?

100% what?

1 Like

100% IV Legendaries

1 Like