2x Caught, 2xRan
In Order
1x Entie caught
1x Rayquza ran first time ray was out
1x Latios ran first time it was out
1x Ho-oh caught

From 7 day Quest Reward
1x Articuno

I have done more raids than you? How is that possible, you seem to keep getting lots of Giratina every week

Not sure I follow what your trying to say or ask?
I’m 16/17 Giratina Origin.
Without doing an exact count I have close to 50 Gyms within 5min drive from home.
30min drive in any direction from home I can travel a long way as getting around is very easy compared to all other Australian capital cities.
I’ve found a site that gives a 30min travel time from my home Suburb. There would easily be between 300-400 Gyms in that area. Finding T5 Raids is not massively hard.

3 Likes

I was asking how is it possible for me to have done more raids overall when you are posting your legendary catches here almost every day

2 Likes

Where did you find that

1 Like

I just Googled “travel distance radius from my suburb” and it was the first web site in the list. Typed in my suburb and Postcode or Zip Code as some might know it and it gave me that Map. I didn’t expect I would find the information that easily or at all tbh.

To expand a bit further on the above map. I live In one of the last few Suburbs of the City and everything above the green line starts becoming country so I can travel much further in that direction. Above and to the right is hills country. Somewhere around 15-20% of my guesstimated 300-400 Gyms are above the green line.

Sorry everyone if I’ve got this thread a bit off topic. I will get it back on track by doing 1-2 Raids on the way to work and post my crapy result(s). My work is 20min from home below the green line.

Jormdeworm: closes topic when giratina leaves raids
Niantic in late march:

4 Likes

2 Likes

That’s actually insane.
Made my day there

Ok, thread back on topic.
No capture but same :poop::poop::poop:

Funny how the game can’t get the forme right.

1 Like

Another :poop: one and another runner despite hitting 8/12 GRazz Curve Excellents, 3 Grazz Curve Geats and a bounce off.

1 Like

Never did any Saturday (Bagon CD day)
Did 2 in a country town 45min from home after my monthly Golf game.
This town is my next one on the list to work over after the last Gym I have to Gold is completed in another town. 4 Gyms in this one which I’ve placed things in one before. The 1000 GXP today was too good to pass up.
New location but it’s the same :poop: :poop: :poop:.
I’m starting to feel like I’m being IV blocked with the continual drop of rubbish useless IV.

1 Like

While not the the 96% or bigger I really want at least it’s something that is acceptable on the 22nd one. Hopefully the woeful run of :poop: has ended and this can be the start of a good run.

2 Likes

Got a 87% with 15 attack after CD, still no 90%+

1 Like

4 more done since I got the 93% and it was straight back to the 204?? rubbish catching 3/4.
Time is running out to get a great one or at least some more 91-93% with 14-15 attack.
No work for the next 4 days I hope to hit them hard at least 2 of days as the other 2 days will be taken up getting the yard ready and a 850km drive up and back picking to pick up the new addition to the family.

2 Likes

I wish you luck, @NotanotherKangaskhan; but it seems like you’ve come down with a case of PoGo Salmonella, where the :poop: just keeps on coming…

1 Like

4 Likes

Looks like 100% IVs