Post your Giratina

really? i just got a 86 iv with 1900ish cp

1 Like

You can do it just if its around the CP the one I posted don’t do it every one is haven this problem

Mine is 93% according to GoHub numbers. Haven’t checked it in GoGenie yet.

2 Likes

Got 6 in today. 5 on the drive to Hospital and 1 on the way to work from there.
Finally got something in the 1900’s with a 1901 at the first one. Was in the process of throwing the 5th out of 12 balls and it booted me from the catch screen. Click on the Gym expecting to be straight back in but no it want’s to start a new Lobby. Look in Journal and it’s given me the Raid Rewards but no Giratina Run or caught. Wasted Pass **** Niantic.
The next 4 all increase in CP slightly each time and one runs. Last one is my highest CP so far and is caught. Looks like I’m slowly building to a good one.

2 Likes

So whoever asking whats the deal with overpowered giratina, answer is simple, niantic pressed the button before time, again. They released first batch before 9% nerf. They fixed it quickly but all the caught ones carry this visual bug until you power them up

1 Like

Didnt they release it with sttas of Origin forme?

2 Likes

Very true, it can be the case too

1 Like

2 Ran away,1 had error and didnt get to catch it,then 1 day later i catch 2 in a row.

1 Like

Weather Boosted

2 Likes

is mine bugged? i wasnt going to power it up, so does that mean its even more Rare?

1 Like

What weather

I 4 maned 3 more yesterday using the Wife’s and Kids on the way home from Golf using Double Dark Ttar teams. Only used 8-9 on all of the accts.
My streaking of building to a good one came to an end. I’m getting the shaft on this one just like Cat. Got a 98 and 96% on the others.

3 Likes

Did one today after CD, wish I hadn’t bothered.
I’ve reached rock bottom.

2 Likes

Did 4 yesterday. 1 on way to work and 3 after work.
The one on the way to work was finally some thing to smile about. I was almost going to give the last one I did a miss but decided to do it anyway.

2 Likes

100iv. Over 2400 now. Getting maxed

2 Likes

That 1917 CP, I also have it, and yet Pokegenie tells me it’s a 91% one. How come?

1 Like

Some strong beasts coming in. I been focused in Shinx. ill be back at Giratina soon.

@Fabsu
Look at the 3 Stats and you will see they are different.

But here (the green calculator logo), it says it’s 94.2%, so it should at least be 93%. I don’t know, Pokegenie is not getting the IV right with my Giratinas.

Can’t pokemon have same CP but different stats. @NotanotherKangaskhan is 14/14/15 was yours the same @Fabsu

1 Like